en1222 is offline Member

making shakes at night to drink next day

I usually make my shake at night Designer Gylerlean choc, banana, and peanut butter. I put it into a container and bring it to work to dirnk about 12:30. It does not taste the same. My stupid question is will it still give me all the provided protein and nutrients even though it sits over night int the fridge? I think it should be the same thing though i cannot taste the peanut butter the nxt day

chinups Guest
    Have you ever heard of juicing (fruits and veggies), most of the juices lose there shit after a couple hours, they say carrot juice u have to drink within two hours. You may be losing some of it, bu tI don't know for sure..

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i only make my shakes beforehand right before bed so that when i wake up i can just gulp it down without even getting out of bed.. i'm lazy, i know

en1222 is offline Member
    Well i am most worried about the protein quality after it being in fridge for the night. Anyone else offer any info

yellows2k is offline Member
    How about this, wake up 5 minutes earlier and make the shake before you go to work?

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    i know a dude who got really sick from a shake he mixed up and refridgerated for 12 hrs....careful man!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    It shouldn't hurt, I've known alot of people that prepare them before hand. Just check the ingredient list to make sure there isn't anything that might spoil in it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have tried doing some research on the subject before and I didn't much. I found that the macro contents won't change, but you have to make sure you store it like regular food, keep cold and covered. Because it is food and bacteria can grow on it. I have heard that the bacteria will grow quicker than on normal food too because there is so much oxygen and nitrogen in protein shakes. So be carefull.

Pain

en1222 is offline Member
    I have done it for a few days now and it seems fine. The only thing that may spoil if the banana. I have not got sick yet lol. I make sure it is re-fridgated at all times. I may try to make them in the morning too but when i get up a 6:15 am its alittle hard.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Just don't do it with oatmeal in it unless you want a bitter nightmare.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by en1222
    I have done it for a few days now and it seems fine. The only thing that may spoil if the banana. I have not got sick yet lol. I make sure it is re-fridgated at all times. I may try to make them in the morning too but when i get up a 6:15 am its alittle hard.
    I have done the banana thing a few times the shake turns brown and looks scary. haha

Pain

Veritas is offline New Member
    I went to GNC and bought one of those cheesy looking shakers. They work pretty dang well and you dont need to worry about blending.... unless you put a banana in it..... then you would just beat it to death. I think I'm gonna be sick...

Thread Information