FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Xenadrine rocks!

Man this stuff is the bomb! It makes a.m. cardio a joke. I sweat like a whore on this stuff. I've felt stronger in the gym either. I love the boost it gives ya! Its been a week on it and its sweet. Kicks clens ass anyday. I love the mood it puts me in. As you can tell im high as a kite right now off it!! I love it after a work-out cuz my body feels tighter. Tight as a nun's twat on christmas eve! hehehe. Anyways just thought i'd hit ya up and tell ya a bout it. Peace boys and girls.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    LMAO!! I'm glad it's working for ya bro!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ooooookkkkkkkkkkkk...........little excited are we????LOL It sounds like it's REALLY working.

Vice is offline Associate Member
    you okay champ? lower the dosage

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone needs to lay off the caffine. JK

Pain

Veritas is offline New Member
    Yeah, keep on with the Ephedra and the Aspirin, but leave out that Caffeine. Those are the green pills

haha F you guys! hehe.

Originally posted by FireFighter
    haha F you guys! hehe.

Well for starters, I don't think my wife would be happy with that. Besides no matter the amount of alcohol, I don't swing that way!LOL

hehe. Seriously Xenadrine is awesome. I never had a rush like that, and im getting stronger in the gym. I love this stuff!

-FF

yellows2k is offline Member
    Jesus christ, imagine if you were on clen ....

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    great work bro..glad to hear it is working for yeah. What are your daily dosages and what are your results since you have started?

I too liked xenadrine at one time. Than once when I took it I suddenly got cold sweats and felt nautious and dizzy. Haven't used it since. It does work great though.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    better than clen ? awesome!

Well I haven't stepped on a scale since i started it.. I don't know why, but i wanna go by what the mirrior tells me. But im a mad man in the gym. Im getting really strong. Its awesome. Plus im following a diet my brother shredz gave me(props to my boy!) and i just feel my body is getting all the fuel it needs. I have always had bad shoulders. Injuries from football led to surgery. But i have been hittin em hard. Im doing sets with the hammer strength shoulder press machine with 3 plates and a quarter each side and im doing 110's for reps of 9 on the dumbell press. Im glad that they're getting strong now. im doing 5 plates a side for shrugs too, doing 12-15 reps. Im doing 4 sets per exercise for larger muscle groups reps from 7-9. and two exercises for smaller muscle groups for reps of 7-9 aswell.. thats still fine for cutting right? im doing my cardio in the morning for 30 minutes 5x a week and follow my mans diet. So lets see what i can do... But i gotta be honest shredz i already cheated. Lastnight my friends and I went out and i had two beers. But it was coors lite! haha.

also i guess i can only go as heavy as i can, cuz i don't work out with anybody and I don't ask for spots. I like it better that way, the only time i'll get a spot is when im on the bench, but if they touch the bar i'll beat them! hahah.

sorry shredz i just read your response again. my dosages are 4 pills a day. 2 when i first wake up and two more around three-ish. as you can probably tell im on them now since i wrote a fuckin book in three responses. hehe

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    Did someone give the guy some meth?

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah man Xenadinre is the shit... I get so high when I am on it.. The only thing is I get somewhat addicted to it.. I think I cant workout good without it.

Slypknot is offline Member
    hahahha - good call Firefighter...I just recently started taking the pills. It was funny, I would always drink a Speed Stack when arriving at the gym...and would just be jammin the entire time. One night I didn't drink it and was pretty sluggish for most of my training session. Then I took the time to read the label on that stuff - it's basically xenadrine in a drink. So I went out and bought the pills - stuff is kick ass. Too bad they are gonna cut out the ephadrine in May from this stuff...

harl is offline Associate Member
    The first time i took the stuff I was bouncing off the walls to....you tend to get use to it after a while though.

Thread Information