Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    pics when done or BAN!
    LOL. I will put some up in the near future.

I have kind of stalled out again and can't get the stomach below about 32 despite being down 5lbs since the last time I measured it. One good thing is I never realized how much 3 inches is off your midsection until I expanded the tape measure today to my old 35 inch measurement. I could not believe my eyes, it is a MASSIVE difference.

I am going back to cardio on empty in the morning instead of random times during the day, I have not been doing much at all due to new work schedule and have been doing a lot PWO or other times. That was right when the weight started dropping and the stomach did not......maybe there is a correlation. Got to be.

Day 54 - OFF - 1.97 miles cardio - 191.0lbam / 192.5lbpm

Day 55 - Back 38min - 60 min am cardio - 191.0lbam / 192.0lb pm

Day 56 - Biceps/triceps 40min - 60 min am cardio - 191.0lbam / 194.0lbpm

Day 57 - OFF - 1.76 miles cardio - 192.0lbam / 193.0lbpm

Day 58 - Chest 38min - 60min am cardio - 191.0lbam / 194.0lbpm

Ok so I have been trying to dial in how many calories I need for the past couple weeks with the new schedule, and it is proving to be a little difficult. Probably averaging around 3,000-3,200 a day now vs about 2500 before. Maintaining weight, but not really losing anything off the stomach which is the main goal.

And what is really odd is the past 5 days I have been on the clen where I will usually drop a few lbs right off the bat, so I guess I am eating a little too much now. It is hard though on a lot of days I am only getting 5 hours of sleep so I am up for a long time and will eat more, but I have to cut back just a little bit somehow.

Changed up the workouts a little bit, as you can see above I now have a day specifically for arms only. No major reason I did this, just wanted to change it up somehow and sometimes when doing those small muscles on the back end of a workout they get slightly neglected being tired and all. So now it will be a 4 day split with Chest/Bi Tri/Shoulders/Back. I am also going to throw some abs in there every once in a while, now that I can actually see mine I should at least work them a little.

Despite not working my legs (I did once in the past month actually) they are still maintaining size, I am on my feet a LOT now working lifting heavy stuff and there is just no way with that and the cardio I can get them in right now. I actually think they look a little bigger and more defined these days. I plan on adding them back in after PCT though somehow.

One other thing I was thinking about the other day, I was up to 214lbs at one point bulking and it just dawned on me looking at the scale that I am more than 20LBS lighter than that right now! It nver really hit me for some reason, and I wanted to figure out how much LBM I still had compared to then.

At 214 I was about 20%BF, at 194 I am about 15% i would guess right now. That comes out to 171lbs LBM at 214 and 165lbs LBM at 194. So while I have lost 20lbs only 6 of which was muscle, or a 70/30 ratio. I would like to get down to about 182 12%, which would still be 160lbs of LBM. Now that is an 11lb difference, but I would be absolutely ripped compared to when I was fat at 214. I don't know if I can wrap my mind around looking down and seeing low 180's on the scale, I have not been there in a LONG time. I think it is a psychological hurdle I will have to clear. Just thinking about being that low of weight after being at 214 makes me a little nervous.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 10-19-2010 at 09:13 PM.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    f what the scale says bro...you look bigger at a lower weight w/ lower bf %...GET AT IT YOU GOT THIS

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    f what the scale says bro...you look bigger at a lower weight w/ lower bf %...GET AT IT YOU GOT THIS
    I know I know, but to get where I want to get I will need to be in the low 180's......somehow.There is just no way I can stay around 190 and drop another 3-4% off my bodyfat. That is my goal for my next cycle in the spring of next year to get to that number.

I am happy with where I am now and everyone who sees me says I still look huge. Gonna have to be content with that for the next 4 months or so.

Day 59 - Abs 30 min - 2.87 miles cardio - 192.0lbam / 192.0lbpm

Day 60 - OFF - 60 min am cardio - 190.5lbam / 191.0lbpm

Day 61 - Shoulders 38 min - 60 min am cardio - 2 miles other cardio 190.0lbam / 190.0lbpm

Breakthrough coming tomorrow morning, I will wake up and be in the 180's for the first time in a looong time.

Here is a pic from about 12 days ago and about 1/2 an inch more on my stomach then is there now. Little blurry but I will have better ones soon, you can still see the ab definition I think.

Day 62 - Arms 28min - 60min Am cardio - 190.0lbam / 191.0lbpm

Day 63 - OFF - No cardio - 190.0lbam / 190.5lb pm

Day 64 - OFF - 1.82 mile cardio - 189.0lbam / 189.5lbpm

Day 65 - Chest 32min - 1.76 mile cardio - 188.5lbam / 189.0lbpm

Day 66 - Abs 30min - no cardio - 189.0lbam / 191.0lbpm

Day 67 - OFF - 4.17 mile cardio - 190.0lbam / 190.5lbpm

Hitting the home stretch here, last week. One day of clen left and the bottle is finally gone. Down to 31 3/4 on the stomach. Have not been doing a lot of AM cardio the last few weeks due to work, probably have hurt my results a little bit. I am doing a lot of activity at work though, but on empty is still better for fat loss. Taking in about 2800-3000 calories a day.

Have an even better cycle planned for next April which should get me in the 11-12% range. The next 4 months are gonna be tough though, gonna try to do as best I can to keep the fat off in that time and keep my numbers right where they are at now. Winter not going to help matters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spawn/Clen 2 week on 2 week off log-oct-12-mom-br.jpg  
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 10-28-2010 at 11:26 PM.

Day 68 - Back 36 min - 60min am cardio - 189.0lbam / 191.0lbpm

Day 69 - OFF - 60 min am cardio 189.5lbam/ 190.5lbpm

Getting a few pimples now all of the sudden, sucks. Glad I only have 4 more days left that is something I can't deal with. But after 7 weeks I can understand that is pushing it.

Have my PCT all lined up and it will be as followed....

Nolva - 30/20/20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 75/50/25/0/0/0
    PCT Assist for the first month

Just ordered a bunch of supplements that will take care of me for the next 2 months I will be taking as well...

Kre Alkalyn creatine
    Beta Alanine
    ALA/Carnitine combo
    Glutamine
    Arginine/Ornithine combo
    BCAA
    Omega 3-6-9
    Grape seed extract
    Milk Thistle
    Cayenne pepper caps
    Green tea Extract

Came to about $250 for 2 months worth at pretty high doses for everything. There is a 10% off sale at a major supplement outlet that I don't know if I can mention that ends tomorrow I took advantage of.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 10-31-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Day 70 - Shoulders 38min - 75min am cardio 188.5lbam / 190.5lbpm

Day 71 - Arms 32 min - 1.2 mile cardio - 189.5lbam / 190.5lbpm

3 more days! Psychologically preparing myself. Ready to get off everything though and be natural for a long while.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Your new pic shows great improvement. Good job. Try to get up some better quality pics though so we can see the progress more clearly. It's hard to tell whether you are flexing your stomach/sucking it in, but I'd but you around 13% right now. Overall I'd say you lot around 6-7 % bodyfat, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Your new pic shows great improvement. Good job. Try to get up some better quality pics though so we can see the progress more clearly. It's hard to tell whether you are flexing your stomach/sucking it in, but I'd but you around 13% right now. Overall I'd say you lot around 6-7 % bodyfat, awesome.
    You know what is pissing me off, I had to reset my phone for some reason the other day and now I can't get the flash on the camera to go off. I tried to take better pics the other day because that one was a little blurry but that stupid flash I couldn't get off so when it hit the mirror I got nothing but a bright light.

That pic was a good 3 weeks ago, not pumped and not really flexing just looked in the mirror and took it. I will try to figure out how to get that damn flash off and get some more up.

Just wanted to throw up a little recap of the last 2 months since that is when I have really been cutting.and I have all the numbers tracked closely in that time....

Weight - 201.0lb -------> 189.0lb = 12lb loss
    Stomach - 34 1/2------> 31 3/4 = 2 3/4 loss
    Bicep - 15 1/2 ---------> 15 3/8 = 1/8in loss
    Quad - 24 1/4 ---------> 24 = 1/4 in loss
    Calf - 15 --------------> 15 = same
    Bodyfat(est.) - 18%----> 13-14% = 5% loss
    Strength - pretty much stayed the same or slightly better

Cardio/weights totals....

September -

1200 min on the stationary bike (7370 calories burned)
    Average - 40min/245calories a day

34.61 miles between work activity/walking the dog
    Average - 1.15 miles a day

776 minutes lifting (17 sessions)
    Average - 45 min per session

October -

1010 min on the stationary bike (5660 calories burned)
    Average - 32.5min/183calories a day

40.89 miles between work activity/walking the dog
    1.32 miles a day

624 minutes lifting (18 sessions)
    Average - 35 minutes per session

Over the next 5 months or so I am going to try to keep the numbers pretty much where they are right now. I am sure the strength will drop off but I am not really worried about that. The interesting thing will be what happens with my weight and how much I need to eat to maintain.

Typically I have done just "put on muscle" cycles adding anywhere from 15-20lbs and then a drop off after you are done of about 1/2 that with PCT. Being that I was on a cutting cycle and doing crazy amounts of cardio while limiting my calories (somewhat) I am going to have to dial in how much to eat and how much cardio to do to maintain. Probably going to take about a month or so to figure out exactly what is the best plan to stay where I am at over the next 4-5 months.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 11-02-2010 at 03:43 PM.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    great job bro

So do you mean you are done with cutting now and are just going to maintain for a little while? If I were you I would keep going with the cut and try to get down to 10%. Even though you will be doing it natural, it is still possible with the same level of cardio that you have been doing. You might lose a little more muscle without the hormones, but this can be attenuated by really focusing on your diet. In my experience, unless you have a really good reason, there is no point in maintaining unless you are really lean. This is especially true at your current bodyfat, you look pretty good, but not outstanding yet. However you aren't too far away from that level. If you get down to 10ish you will look awesome, you can then work on a lean bulk, so that you keep looking good while putting on muscle at the same time. I know you are probably pretty sick of cutting at this point, so it might be a good idea to take a break for a week just to recharge and then get back at it.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ok first of all your cycle sucks, just take the spawn nad not all that other crap... spawn will stress you liver and kidney enough, you should look to gain 8 - 12 lbs with spawn ... you could gain as much as 18 and retain 10... think about it if spawn was that good 20 lbs of muscle in 30 days you could gain 240 lbs of lean muscle a year...

so be realistic!!! set great expectations for you self not un realistic fantasy goals...

your 22 %ish in you pics... like it or not i am 9.1% im my pic, just for fyi...

you cals and food intake seems a little off... im eating 5500 to 6000 cals a day, 350 grams of prtn, just to maintain weight... so you need to some studying here and asking lots of questiond from good sources,,,, not magizines, not from ppl with under 1000 posts, read read read - i recomend sling shot training.... i like it...

so im / we are really glad you are here to show your results takes a brave sole to post what you have but take advise from ppl who look like you want to look and have done what you are doing...

remember 80 % of how you look is diet!!!! only 10% is genetics, and 10 % sups

80% is diet!!!

So do you mean you are done with cutting now and are just going to maintain for a little while? If I were you I would keep going with the cut and try to get down to 10%. Even though you will be doing it natural, it is still possible with the same level of cardio that you have been doing. You might lose a little more muscle without the hormones, but this can be attenuated by really focusing on your diet. In my experience, unless you have a really good reason, there is no point in maintaining unless you are really lean. This is especially true at your current bodyfat, you look pretty good, but not outstanding yet. However you aren't too far away from that level. If you get down to 10ish you will look awesome, you can then work on a lean bulk, so that you keep looking good while putting on muscle at the same time. I know you are probably pretty sick of cutting at this point, so it might be a good idea to take a break for a week just to recharge and then get back at it.
    Not going to cut natural(at the pace I was), I am already down to 13-14% with losing very little muscle. If I try to cut especially during PCT I will shed muscle like there is no tomorrow. I will still be doing cardio, just less of it but no way to the level I was doing it over the last 2 months. I have another cut cycle planned for next March/April somewhere around there, if I can maintain and go into that one around 190-192 and similar bodyfat then I can be at or near the 10% after that.

Honestly I could keep this routine up for however long it does not bother me one bit, actually I wish I could keep up the pace I have been on but I just don't think it is in my best interest. I am not in a rush, it is a process and I will be able to keep the most muscle by taking a little break, rebuilding somewhat and then going hard core again for another 6 week stretch in the spring to get near the 10%.

I can't imagine what I will look like at that number I will probably have a freaking 8pack by then.

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    ok first of all your cycle sucks, just take the spawn nad not all that other crap... spawn will stress you liver and kidney enough, you should look to gain 8 - 12 lbs with spawn ... you could gain as much as 18 and retain 10... think about it if spawn was that good 20 lbs of muscle in 30 days you could gain 240 lbs of lean muscle a year...

so be realistic!!! set great expectations for you self not un realistic fantasy goals...

your 22 %ish in you pics... like it or not i am 9.1% im my pic, just for fyi...

you cals and food intake seems a little off... im eating 5500 to 6000 cals a day, 350 grams of prtn, just to maintain weight... so you need to some studying here and asking lots of questiond from good sources,,,, not magizines, not from ppl with under 1000 posts, read read read - i recomend sling shot training.... i like it...

so im / we are really glad you are here to show your results takes a brave sole to post what you have but take advise from ppl who look like you want to look and have done what you are doing...

remember 80 % of how you look is diet!!!! only 10% is genetics, and 10 % sups

80% is diet!!!
    I am guessing this was meant for another thread or you were drunk when you wrote it, because I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

I didn't mean to cut during PCT, but after. Since you don't want to do that until March though, I would suggest trying to gain some muscle in the meanwhile while maintaining the current bodyfat %. I think this is possible after you have recovered, you will just have to be careful and methodical with the diet and cardio. Just think about it, I feel when most people set their mind on maintaining, nothing positive happens and you just let the door open for the negatives such as fat gain or muscle loss. With a very slow careful attempt to bulk, you could start your cut in March with a few more pounds of LBM and little to no extra fat. In the end after you cut down again you will look all that much better to having done so. Just my two cents.

I didn't mean to cut during PCT, but after. Since you don't want to do that until March though, I would suggest trying to gain some muscle in the meanwhile while maintaining the current bodyfat %. I think this is possible after you have recovered, you will just have to be careful and methodical with the diet and cardio. Just think about it, I feel when most people set their mind on maintaining, nothing positive happens and you just let the door open for the negatives such as fat gain or muscle loss. With a very slow careful attempt to bulk, you could start your cut in March with a few more pounds of LBM and little to no extra fat. In the end after you cut down again you will look all that much better to having done so. Just my two cents.
    that is exactly what I plan on doing, like a lean bulk type of deal and try to put on a little more lbm and then in the spring another cut cycle.

Day 72 - Arms 34 min - 189.5lbam / 190.5lbpm

Day 73 - OFF - 75min am cardio - 1.12mile cardio - 188.5lbam / 189.5lbpm

Day 74 - Chest 38 min - 189.0lbam / 191.0lbpm

Day 75 - Abs 32min 1.27 mile cardio -189.5lbam / 191.0lbpm

Day one of PCT tomorrow, I will still keep this thread updated every once in a while.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    sounds good,looking forward to the pics,should be totally different person...

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Day 72 - Arms 34 min - 189.5lbam / 190.5lbpm

Day 73 - OFF - 75min am cardio - 1.12mile cardio - 188.5lbam / 189.5lbpm

Day 74 - Chest 38 min - 189.0lbam / 191.0lbpm

Day 75 - Abs 32min 1.27 mile cardio -189.5lbam / 191.0lbpm

Day one of PCT tomorrow, I will still keep this thread updated every once in a while.
    Let us know what your stats end up at after PCT.

Let us know what your stats end up at after PCT.
    will do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information