Brazil is offline Member

what are these compounds?

check out these compounds all mixed into one pill.

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving:
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 20mg
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 15mg
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 15mg
    2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg
    6 bromoandrostenedione 50mg
    ABSORBTECH Delivery System 10mg
    Bioprene, Vanadyl Sulfate

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    1st compound is halodrol
    2nd compound is havoc/epistane
    3rd compound is max LMG
    4th compound is superdrol

looks to be EXTREMELY hepatoxic yet EXTREMELY potent mix of designer roids

whats the name of this dreamteam combo?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Do not run this combination.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Do not run this combination.
    agreed

UNLESS

you want to poop your liver out in a week ><

Brazil is offline Member
    hahaa its androdrol from powerlab

Big Rob78 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    This product works …ALMOST perfectly. The 4-chlora formula in it is p-mag, good at first but you’ll need to add a halodrol (halovar or massfire would be my pick.) You might want to get 3 bottles so you can dose up to 3 caps a day after the first week (morning-mid-night) that’s how me and my partner got the best gains. From my studies P-mag seems to hit you right out of the gate with size gains but you build up a tolerance to it around 4 weeks. Halodrol takes a week or so to fully kick in with sustained gains through cycle. Also, stacking it with Optimum’s ProComplex Gainer, Opti-Man multivitamin, Infinite labs juggernaut Preworkout.
    Those who (including myself) ran it this way saw increase of 40-80 Lbs on their bench press (eg.225x10 week 1…290x10 week 8), not to mention gains on their other lifts. About a ½ inch to over an inch growth on each arm. Significant fat loss and an average of 15 -20 lbs of dry, defined muscle depending on diet and how they lift…..after using Powerlab’s “PostCycle”, all gains maintained. Run Animal Flex through the whole cycle….when getting ready to post cycle recalculate you nutritional intake for 20 lbs more than you actually are. Through post cycle and 2 month after you must work on building the integrity of that new muscle….then you can cut or bulk from there.
    5.5 Months Later: Sense finishing this stack of Androdrol and Halovar 5.5 month ago I found a product called Titan2 by Flex Fitness Products. One cap of Titan2 is basically the same thing as taking Androdrol and Halovar all in one pill. Titan2 is also a 90 cap bottle so I only need 2 bottles for 8 weeks instead of 3 bottles of Androdrol and 3 bottles of Halovar. 1 bottle of Titan2 is also cheaper than 1 bottle of Androdrol. For the last 4 weeks, my partner and some of our other friends have been using the Androdrol/Halodrol stacks for the second time. They are not seeing the same gains as the first cycle for some reason. However, I have been using the Titan2 for the last 4 weeks and have had even better results than the first time with the Androdrol/Halovar, especially in size gains. One other friend is two weeks into the Titan2 for his first multi-compound PH and he’s doing even better than me. We are all using Myogenix Myovite because it has everything need for Cycle support + it’s a really good multivitamin for a good price.
    Side effects for Androdrol/Halovar or Titan2…??????????? Hunger and thirst….maybe some gas???? This product does not exhibit any of the usual side effects (probably due to product purity), not noticeably suppressive, no mood swings, no bloating, no sleep interruption, no E.D., no pimples, no High B.P……..kind of makes life seem a little better…..
    Note: You might gain 5 lbs in the first week but the real gains don’t come until the second month
    Halodrol-50 (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol advertized in Androdrol
    Promagnon-25 (Methyl-Clostediol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol actually in Androdrol
    If anyone ever has any questions about anything lifting or nutritional related contact me at bigrob_7872 at yahoo
    Have a great day

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Uhhhhhhh. Rob if you ran that crap, I hope you had at least used a real SERM and not some OTC crap.

Just reading the ingredient list gave me some back pumps.

Harv is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rob78 View Post
    This product works …ALMOST perfectly. The 4-chlora formula in it is p-mag, good at first but you’ll need to add a halodrol (halovar or massfire would be my pick.) You might want to get 3 bottles so you can dose up to 3 caps a day after the first week (morning-mid-night) that’s how me and my partner got the best gains. From my studies P-mag seems to hit you right out of the gate with size gains but you build up a tolerance to it around 4 weeks. Halodrol takes a week or so to fully kick in with sustained gains through cycle. Also, stacking it with Optimum’s ProComplex Gainer, Opti-Man multivitamin, Infinite labs juggernaut Preworkout.
    Those who (including myself) ran it this way saw increase of 40-80 Lbs on their bench press (eg.225x10 week 1…290x10 week 8), not to mention gains on their other lifts. About a ½ inch to over an inch growth on each arm. Significant fat loss and an average of 15 -20 lbs of dry, defined muscle depending on diet and how they lift…..after using Powerlab’s “PostCycle”, all gains maintained. Run Animal Flex through the whole cycle….when getting ready to post cycle recalculate you nutritional intake for 20 lbs more than you actually are. Through post cycle and 2 month after you must work on building the integrity of that new muscle….then you can cut or bulk from there.
    5.5 Months Later: Sense finishing this stack of Androdrol and Halovar 5.5 month ago I found a product called Titan2 by Flex Fitness Products. One cap of Titan2 is basically the same thing as taking Androdrol and Halovar all in one pill. Titan2 is also a 90 cap bottle so I only need 2 bottles for 8 weeks instead of 3 bottles of Androdrol and 3 bottles of Halovar. 1 bottle of Titan2 is also cheaper than 1 bottle of Androdrol. For the last 4 weeks, my partner and some of our other friends have been using the Androdrol/Halodrol stacks for the second time. They are not seeing the same gains as the first cycle for some reason. However, I have been using the Titan2 for the last 4 weeks and have had even better results than the first time with the Androdrol/Halovar, especially in size gains. One other friend is two weeks into the Titan2 for his first multi-compound PH and he’s doing even better than me. We are all using Myogenix Myovite because it has everything need for Cycle support + it’s a really good multivitamin for a good price.
    Side effects for Androdrol/Halovar or Titan2…??????????? Hunger and thirst….maybe some gas???? This product does not exhibit any of the usual side effects (probably due to product purity), not noticeably suppressive, no mood swings, no bloating, no sleep interruption, no E.D., no pimples, no High B.P……..kind of makes life seem a little better…..
    Note: You might gain 5 lbs in the first week but the real gains don’t come until the second month
    Halodrol-50 (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol advertized in Androdrol
    Promagnon-25 (Methyl-Clostediol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol actually in Androdrol
    If anyone ever has any questions about anything lifting or nutritional related contact me at bigrob_7872 at yahoo
    Have a great day
    Did you have any joint issues with the epistane? I'm doing research on epistane stacked with moist compounds. I see there was Max-Lmg and P- Mag in the Stack you used.

Quote Originally Posted by Harv View Post
    Did you have any joint issues with the epistane? I'm doing research on epistane stacked with moist compounds. I see there was Max-Lmg and P- Mag in the Stack you used.
    I wouldn't stack 2 methylated OTC roids together (epi + P-Mag)...too taxing on your body (eg cholesterol, BP, liver values etc etc etc). Keeping that in mind Max-LMG is non-methylated so given proper support supps/diet/training/pct etc etc it could be a beneficial stack pending what you're looking to get out of the cycle.

@Big_Rob78-Food for thought in bold below

Originally Posted by Big Rob78 View Post
    This product works …ALMOST perfectly. The 4-chlora formula in it is p-mag, good at first but you’ll need to add a halodrol (halovar or massfire would be my pick.) Why would you need to "add" another 17aa harsh, hepatoxic oral, to a product that produces above average results??You might want to get 3 bottles so you can dose up to 3 caps a day after the first week (morning-mid-night) that’s how me and my partner got the best gains. From my studies P-mag seems to hit you right out of the gate with size gains but you build up a tolerance to it around 4 weeks. Halodrol takes a week or so to fully kick in with sustained gains through cycle . Also, stacking it with Optimum’s ProComplex Gainer, Opti-Man multivitamin, Infinite labs juggernaut Preworkout. <--Support supplements? No? Hmph, ok.
    Those who (including myself) ran it this way saw increase of 40-80 Lbs on their bench press (eg.225x10 week 1…290x10 week 8) 8 weeks on a 17aa?? Have you had bloodwork done??, not to mention gains on their other lifts. About a ½ inch to over an inch growth on each arm. Significant fat loss and an average of 15 -20 lbs of dry, defined muscle depending on diet and how they lift…..after using Powerlab’s “PostCycle”, all gains maintained A compound as suppressive as that requires more than an OTC product. Run Animal Flex through the whole cycle….when getting ready to post cycle recalculate you nutritional intake for 20 lbs more than you actually are.Whats your basis for eating for 20lbs heavier than what you actually are? Using BMR/Harris Benedict formula lets take a 200lb 25 year old male vs 220 lb 25 year old male...difference is ~200cal/day which is OK for a starting point on increasing calories, BUT this can drastically change based on a persons age/weight/height etc. Better suggestion might be to add a few hundred based on the individuals stats to begin with and monitor from there? Through post cycle and 2 month after you must work on building the integrity of that new muscle What does this mean?….then you can cut or bulk from there.
    5.5 Months Later: Sense finishing this stack of Androdrol and Halovar 5.5 month ago I found a product called Titan2 by Flex Fitness Products. One cap of Titan2 is basically the same thing as taking Androdrol and Halovar all in one pill. Titan2 is also a 90 cap bottle so I only need 2 bottles for 8 weeks instead of 3 bottles of Androdrol and 3 bottles of Halovar. 1 bottle of Titan2 is also cheaper than 1 bottle of Androdrol. For the last 4 weeks, my partner and some of our other friends have been using the Androdrol/Halodrol stacks for the second time. They are not seeing the same gains as the first cycle for some reason How can you be certain it is the compound?? Diet changes? Workout changes? Food for thought.. However, I have been using the Titan2 for the last 4 weeks and have had even better results than the first time with the Androdrol/Halovar, especially in size gains. One other friend is two weeks into the Titan2 for his first multi-compound PH and he’s doing even better than me. We are all using Myogenix Myovite because it has everything need for Cycle support + it’s a really good multivitamin for a good price Myovite does a good ingredient profile, however it does lack a few necessary support supps (and in certain cases doses)...Milk Thistle 1-2g/day, red yeast rice as a complement to COQ10, Hawthorne Berry absent, FF Niacin absent. AI's cycle support IMHO would be a better choice as a support supp as it is geared specifically towards preventive maintence/minimizing side effects of oral roids.
    Note: You might gain 5 lbs in the first week but the real gains don’t come until the second month 2nd month? Too long of a cycle for any methylated compound, legal or not. Again I'd get some bloodwork done
    Have a great day

Thread Information