Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    seeker@OU is offline New Member
    When I took creatine for the first time, when I was 18, I did the loading phase. My strength and size increased substantially during the 2-3 months I was on it. Since then, though, I have not seen significant gains using creatine.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah a bunch of on necessary water.. got great gains, but bloated the hell out of me and still does to this day..

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    i responded well to creatine gaining well but mostly just water retention but for me a football player that is ok. Part of the gains might have been aplacebo affect

According to a post by BigD the best way to take creatine is to load for 1 week next 3 weeks maintain and 5th week load again take 2 weeks off and start up again i belive this may be true becuase i notice if you stay on for a while you hit a wall and if you cylce lik e that you can see continous gains

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    creatine didn't work for me bro but u know everyone is diffrent. what works for one doesn't mean it works for another

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Its good for water weight and getting water to the muscle to improve pump. To me, it seems superficial as it is just mostly water but strength and size is good for the price and time it takes to drink it. Not bad for off cycle period.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    ok its the end of the summer (started football alredy) 3 months and Ive went from 175 to 200 lbs high intensity training and diet I ate everything i could get friends food at work bosses food then my food. two protien shakes a day with 2 servings of EAS' phosphagen HP. I am ripped now Thank god I have genetics and Teenage hormones. Body fat according to the calculator using waist size on the homepage was 4% but that Aint right cause i got a 29 inch waist. I would put it around 9%. Creatine has worked miracles for me did I mention my bench press was about 190 at the beggining of summer.

TheNewSteel is offline New Member
    I tried creatine for about 6 weeks, seems like just hype to me :/
    Did gain a little size while on it, but after I quit using it I ended up being smaller than I was before I started using it. My back was the only part of my body any stronger on creatine, my legs were weaker. I quit the stuff cuz i kept pulling my right pec while on it.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Whats up brothers its been awhile sense Ive been back to this thread .I can tell you this it has helped me a lot.I do belive that its alot of water but thats ok with me .I know if anything it has helped me recover faster and it puts about 1/4inch to the arms .I have found that it works best takin with a high carb drink right before and after the workout .Before I lift I will take in 43gr of protien then 5 gr of fruit punch creatine 38gr carb ,then right after I will do it again ..The only negitve thing I found is sometimes my kidneys feel pressure and Ill have to piss alot other than that its been great ......CDOG

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i've had an amazing creatine experience.. at the begining of last year, on a 2 month cycle my bench shot up from 185 to 225, off cycle resting off at 215. Weight from 150 to 165, resting at 155. kind of a lot of water, but the muscle gain was definitely there, and the strength definitely stayed.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Like everyone else has said, def. alot of water. I did get great gains in strength and body weight also.

I gained 8 pounds my first week ok taking creatine i took 25 grams a day for a week and the 5g twice a day after the first week than go off for a week and start over again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information