Thread: why I like NO2

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

why I like NO2

Coming off cycle, no2 and creatine was beautiful!!!

i did a heavy sust350 x 2 and a deca300x 2 per week for 10 weeks, started with anadrol .

I started creatine and no2 1.5 weeks before cycle ended. coming off went so smoothly that I didnt really notice the transition much at all.
    I usualy loose my pumps and hardness when i come off for the first week. but nothing happened, and Im still gaining like mad

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard that NO2 + Creatine makes a pretty damn good stack. Those who don't get results from NO2 usually don't take creatine along side of it. I am starting mine next week and I am getting pretty hyped up...
    I am not going to cycle again for a while and I miss that full, pumped feeling while on.

ToolMaster is offline New Member
    I just used NO2 and creatine for a month now... really did nto put on myuch weight, i really doont think the no2 really did anyhitng i wished i spent my 50 dollars elsewhere
    just my 2 cents

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    when i used it when it first came out, i didnt like it until I stacked it with creatine. other things that I noted about it, is that you have to have an empty stomach. otherwise i didnt get shit from it. lastly, i get almost as good results (not quite as good but oh well), from taking pure arginine. think of NO2 as an argining-glutamine stack. but the arginine is doing all the work. anyway, try it... its much cheaper and may work almost as well for you too!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I bought a bottle for $46.50! Stacking it with a base creatine, v12 creatine, ala, omegas, dbol , and eventually deca and t-ethenate!!! Will tell u guys how it feels next week.

BIG G: I think your opinion of how it feels is going to be a little slanted. If you're going to be running gear it's going to be hard to say what, exactly, is going to be responsible for your massive pumps/growth. But I have my guess

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Coul dit have anything to do with the fact that sustanon works in your system for up to a month after your last injection due to the long esteres?

I think so.

Your sustanon was still active and you said you didn't lose your pumps. Of course.
    -SF

BIG-G is offline Banned
    was just layin down the stack,,, plus tons of protein, of course!

Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    Coul dit have anything to do with the fact that sustanon works in your system for up to a month after your last injection due to the long esteres?

I think so.

Your sustanon was still active and you said you didn't lose your pumps. Of course.
    -SF
    you must be an idiot if you think Im that stupid. Im talking weeks after last injection! Im at week 6 now since last injection, sust must be still working eh? lol, get out of my thread!
    Last edited by Iron horse; 02-23-2003 at 04:38 PM.

Re: why I like NO2

Originally posted by Iron horse
    I started creatine and no2 1.5 weeks before cycle ended.
    Ironhorse - your original post can be interpreted two ways... you could have either started 1.5 weeks before your last injection or 1.5 weeks before the levels tapered off completely in the blood stream. I assumed you meant the latter but I could see how easily somebody could assume otherwise

it was the latter!!

Thread Information