Thread: xenadrine?

flexshack is offline Member

xenadrine?

hey guys
    i recently read that xenadrine should only be taken 3 days a week because of the body's tendancy to make a tolerance to it. meaning that the body will adjust to it or become use to it and therefore you would have to up the dosage more and more. is this true?? thanks
    flex

shogun124 is offline New Member
    I can see your body getting use to it for prolonged use. Like months and months of it. Other then that I wouldn't be worried.
    Last edited by shogun124; 11-24-2001 at 01:16 AM.

i just got the ingredients in xenadrine and was wondering what each thing does or is good for. the ingredients are as follows:
    1. pantothenic acid (vitamin b5) 40mg.
    2. bitter orange 85mg.
    3. mahuang 335mg.
    4. guarana extract 910mg.
    5. white willow bark extract 105mg.
    6. ginger root 50mg.
    7. proprietary thermosynergist blend 225mg.

i think i know that b5 helps fight acne? also, i think that mahuang is the stimulant or substitute for ephedrine. what about the rest? and what about the two i mentioned if i am wrong? thanks.
    flex

bigtraps is offline Member
    You will most definetaly build tollerance to any thermogenic.
    The best way to keep the effects from use in these products is to cycle them. I think that cycleing wiil vary from person to person.
    If you start to loose the effects , take a week or even 2 weeks off from usage. This is what works for me. I only take thermogenics for the BUZZ before i go to the gym.
    Increasing the dossage does not seem to help the effects for me.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    if you have to keep increasing the dose every week or so because you can't feel it anymore (no matter how long you have been taking it), i would advise getting off...if you can't do it cold turkey...at least start lowering the dose until you aren't on it anymore...if you stay on for an extended period of time (and this does depend on the person...) you will crash when you finally do stop and it is not a quick or easy crash either
    What happens here, stays here

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    2 weeks on, 1 week off.

I've never built up a tolerance, in fact I still feel the same buzz as the first time I took it.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    You need to cycle these regardless ... you should not take thermos longer than 8 weeks in a row... they will start breaking down muscle tissue ... I also think taking 2 different kinds during the week... this change in chemicals will keep the ingredients active .... something like ( Thermbuterol and Hydroxycut ) these have seperate active ingredients .... the body will not be able to get used to it IMO ..... I don't think there is any articles out regarding this .... but I have personally tried this and it works great ... Also allows you to not have to up the dosage of Hydroxy's to an unbelievable 12 a day ... I take 2 in morning and 2 at lunch ... with Therm's I take 1 a day ......

good luck

thanks for the responses.
    btw, is it bad or good to use xenadrine with a cycle of roids? also, do these thermogenics also increase your appetite since your metabolic rate gets increased? oh yeah, please read my post prior to this one. it wasn't answered. it was about the ingredients. thanks.
    flex

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    take it up to 8 weeks on and then 8 weeks off....or better just do that for 4 weeks on n four weeks off

thanks again but some of my questions still have not been answered. bump.
    flex

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Guarana is the same as caffeine.Willow bark is asprin. Like you said MaHuang is ephedrine. So theres your ECA. the rest is ........mmmmmmm.....aaaaaaaaa....stuff

thanks ron
    good stuff. i am still trying to find out what the hell bitter orange, ginger root, and the blend is for though. does anyone know? actually, what the hell is in the proprietary thermosynergist blend? thanks.
    flex

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I was on Zen for a few months because of my work sched. trying to stay awake, it worked really good but I had to keep increasing the dosage, and after about 3 1/2 months I came off. I was feeling like shit for about 2 weeks after that too! Felling all tired and unmotivated...it's definately addicting if you let it... I would suggest to cycle like Excess said, 2 weeks on 1 week off, or better 2 weeks off.

doa8 is offline New Member
    In anyone opinion, is it more effective to take it for 2 weeks on two weeks off or continuosly for 8 weeks with weekends off?

ironjack is offline Banned
    no ur body tolerance will go down if u use it more than 2 month so then u will need higher dose 2 make it up.the best way 2 use it is 2 month on and 2 month off
    good luck bro

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    bitter orange supposedly acts like ephedrine but milder as for the ginger root you got me, a friend took it saying it helped him focus better.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    is the efx version as effective???

got test? is offline Member
    I personally think the EFX is CRAP. Do a search

what

Thread Information