Caduceus is offline New Member

Need help losing weight and getting endurance. Military

I'm looking to lose weight I'm about 30 lbs over reqs and want to get cut. I'm tired of getting taped and just getting by on my run times plus I want to be ready for my sea-duty in case they send me with the marines. I don't want to take any supplements that will make my boobs grow or test for party drugs but I'm still looking for quick results. Wondering if anyone knows of some supplements I can combine to get what I'm looking for.

Well after reading around a bit some clen is on the way. I have been taking creatine/argenine but I want more endurance.

jypoll is offline Member
    Supplements won't give your more endurance, complex carbs and more exercise is the way to go

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    the clen will definitely help you lose some weight, are you also taking taurine or keto with clen.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    the clen will definitely help you lose some weight, are you also taking taurine or keto with clen.
    I planned on taking benadryl around week 3 which I already take sometimes just to help me sleep. I'm just not sure on the dosage of benadryl. I think I'm going to try doing clen for maybe 7 weeks or so but my fear is that people at work will think i'm high. I used to take these "natural" diet pills from asia that I think had phen without a scrip and I was always worried because some people at work would say I seemed high and I didn't know if it would test as amph or not.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    no quick results mate. (you've been watching too much late night television.)

just hard work

sphincter is offline Member
    doesn't clen help kill your cardio though?? I haven't used it for a while but I seem to recall it was good for cutting and having energy but for some reaon thought I remembered it not being good for cardio... the OP says he is looking for endurance which will come only from running/cardio'ing his ASS OFF.. supplementation can help you get there or recover more quickly so you can cardio more.. but for some reason I am thinking clen is anti productive for cardio

Thread Information