MysticGohan is offline Junior Member

Egro Max vs Max Lmg

which is the better product, which has the most sides, do you need to have a pct with them? Any info that you have on these 2 products would be much appreciated.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    egro max, egro max, yes,

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    bump. I used the search funtion, but have come to no defintive answer. other than egro max is menthylated. Most prefer the e-max but, do you have to take the same precautions on egro max as on superdrol. do you need a thorough pct afterwards? what about the max lmg does that require a pct?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticGohan
    bump. I used the search funtion, but have come to no defintive answer. other than egro max is menthylated. Most prefer the e-max but, do you have to take the same precautions on egro max as on superdrol. do you need a thorough pct afterwards? what about the max lmg does that require a pct?
    The post above this answered your question about the PCT. Yes, both of them require it. Some say you can get away with OTC sups for it, however I prefer the traditional clomid and nolva.

E...Max LMG and ErgoMax LMG are the same compound (we all hope). Finding info about this product may take a little detective work. Search some more for something called DMT (or desoxymethyltestosterone) in both the steroid and supp forum. Visit some other boards too...You might find some interesting things out.

The more I read about ALRI and "Author L Rea" the more shady I think they are.
    They voluntarily pulled ErgoMax when someone yelled "designer steroid!" Then they rereleased it as the "last batch" under the name E...Max LMG. Now they are saying the ALRI is dropping the product again.

There is also another product that is supposed to be similar from Designer Supps called Phera-Plex. Still interested to hear some feedback with this one.

Search around...make your own decision.

fL

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    The more I read about ALRI and "Author L Rea" the more shady I think they are.
    They voluntarily pulled ErgoMax when someone yelled "designer steroid!" Then they rereleased it as the "last batch" under the name E...Max LMG. Now they are saying the ALRI is dropping the product again.
    This is actually why I'm a little skeptical about the Superdrol discontinuance (is that a word?).

Thread Information