BIG-G is offline Banned

Dosadges Of-flax-ala-cla-garlic-milk Thistle?

Trying to get my cholesterol back to a normal range here. If u remember my hdl was a friggen 9 (30-60 normal). Whats the dosadges of flaxseed oil, alfha liptic acid, milk thistle and garlic that i should take per day ??? BIG-G

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I know to increase my cardio and clean up my diet, drink water lots of water, and i just need the dosadge recomendations from you guys , not from the bottle. (fuckin fda regulates everything low). BIG-G

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i take 300mg of ala before meals with carbs no sense in taking it if you are no trying to shuttle carbs. You can take more but I think any thing over 500mg is really not necessary.

the milk thistle I run at 750mg per day, I was running it a 1000mg per day but cut back??

the flax i take with my protein shakes at 15ml which is about 14gms of efa's. One more thing whenI am taking my flax it is in meals which I do not have carbs. i try not to mix carbs and fats in the smae meal but everybody is different.

never took garlic because I carry a cross/wooden stake and silver bullets and on the rare occasion i carry holy water.:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by abstrack

i try not to mix carbs and fats in the smae meal but everybody is different.

May I ask why you do this? Is it because you are trying to keep calories down per meal?

Pain

OK-I guess let me be clearer. when inducing flax into my diet I take it with a protein shake and this is one of my meals. No carbs here. in my solid food meals I can have up to 15 gms of fat but most of the time these meals are carbless meals. except for my meal after i work out which contains carbs. but mostly during the day i induce no carbs. Is it ketosis, no but I limuit myself to carbs. So in a nut shell yes it does keep my calories limited and counted for.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Originally posted by abstrack
    OK-I guess let me be clearer. when inducing flax into my diet I take it with a <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shake and this is one of my meals. No carbs here. in my solid food meals I can have up to 15 gms of fat but most of the time these meals are carbless meals. except for my meal after i work out which contains carbs. but mostly during the day i induce no carbs. Is it ketosis, no but I limuit myself to carbs. So in a nut shell yes it does keep my calories limited and counted for.
    OK, makes sense because you are doing Keto. Just wanted to know why you like this.

Thanks,
    Pain

I would not say it is keto because i do induce carbs but they are limited. I forget what the line is where you are doing ket as far as daily carbs--maybe under 20 or 40 per day?? can not remember, my friend did a keto diet and I think he said he could not go over 20 grams of carbs per day? My daily intake of carbs is way over 40gms per day but just limited.
    If i have a potatoe or some rice that would put me upward toward 50gms of carbs in one meal, I have not even included my other 5 meals. I could be wrong
    Last edited by abstrack; 02-23-2003 at 01:08 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-G is offline Banned
    hey whats all this keto and carb talk?? I wanted info on my cholesterol and products to help. Now we have vampires and one painintheass al over this post.

I love jacking threads. haha. I will give you a bump for it though, no hard feelings.

Pain

BIG-G is offline Banned
    you love jacking off???? what ????

Originally posted by BIG-G
    you love jacking off???? what ????

Ya, I am trying that cycle of clomid that your boy bucky recommended to me.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    I love jacking threads. haha. I will give you a bump for it though, no hard feelings.

Pain

LMAO!! We jacked his thread what was the original question???

I am still getting a chuckle out of this one!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-G is offline Banned
    original question??? i think it was about comid for painintheass, he told me in a pm that his nuts r marbles so i gave him buckys cycle!

Originally posted by BIG-G
    original question??? i think it was about comid for painintheass, he told me in a pm that his nuts r marbles so i gave him buckys cycle!
    No that was your boy dick, don't you remember Bucky stole all his clomid and HCG , and buried it in the back yard. Leave it up to a squirrel to store everything like they are nuts for the winter.

Pain

BIG-G is offline Banned
    so then what was the original question here? U guys robbed my thread wearing ski masks and told me to shut up! Whats next ?

OK bro, here is some info that I have came up with.
    Fiber is a good way to lower chol, that is why cherrios or whatever cereal it is says that it lower chol. Get some fiber supps and start adding them to each meal, start with 3g a few times during the day and see how that treats your bathroom visits. Next EFA's do help decrease chol numbers, I would take 1tbsp of flax before bed and probably 1tbsp before working out. Next 500mg of niacin I have heard is good to run when you have chol problems. Next get some vit E (800 IU/ split twice for the day) and C(1000mg split twice during the day) I have heard that they help bind to LDL and prevent them from becoming chol. Next Do more cardio if you aren't doing any right now, 3 or 4 times a week for 30mins. Hope this helps bro.

Pain

BIG-G is offline Banned
    after all that, i always had faith in you for good advice, both painintheass and abstract!!!! Thanx bros. BIG-G

Thread Information