Thread: 5ad and 4ad

manillagorilla is offline New Member

5ad and 4ad

What are the differences in 5-androdiol and 4-androdiol as far as sides results etc? Has anybody used either, at what doses?

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    The 4-diol gave my puffy nips but got massive strength gains but still isnt the worth the risk of puffy nips....never used 5-ad.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    5-AD gave me hard sensitive lumps under the nipples, potential gyno that went away after I stopped. 4-AD with 1-AD resulted in terrific strength gains.

manillagorilla is offline New Member
    What doses of each did you take and how did you split up the doses throughout the day?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My best prohormone cycle by far was Ergopharm 4-AD Cyclo-Diol and 1-AD at 300mg per day.

It was at my best strength ever - now on juice I have gotten back to it - after loseing it from a bout on Prednisone. I was increasing my bench press at an incredible rate - everyone thought I was on juice then...

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Warrior My Bench went up 50lbs and i was just taking the 4-ad but when i came off of it the gains dropped alot but i kept a lil....

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I had very good gains on 1 AD by itself. I added about 15 or so pounds of good muscle (my diet was really really good on this cycle though) and my strength went up 30lb on the bench. I kept mostly all of my gains. I was taking 600 - 900mg per day (yes that is a lot) I found 600 to be optimal, dosaging higher didn't yeild much better results.

Pain

Thread Information