Aguro is offline Associate Member

***eca Stack Question Urgent***

On the bottle, it written do not take if you are currently taking or have recently taken monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibiting drugs.
    Does that have something to do with the anti conceptional pills?
    My girl friend started to take eca stack, 75 mg ephedrine hydrochloride with 600 mg cafeine and 3 aspirne splitted in 3 a day, she his suffering of all those side effect, stomach burn at a point she want to vomit, she is shaking and always feeling hot.. This night, she couldnt sleep of all night and this morning she took her pills anyway..!! her mom saw her and ''forced her'' to take arthecole *spelling it like advil but in stronger.. Now she is feeling like shit and want to keep taking the damn pills.. I told her to drop to 8 mg ephedrine 3 time a day and cut the caffeine pills in 2.. 100 mg each time.. Her pression is ok and hearth rate around 80-90 at rest without the pills.. She been taking them for 1 day, also she been taking on empty stomach with same result and with stomach full also same result.. She never made any fat burner before could it be that this one is too strong to begin with?
    Anyway.. anyone got info to help me out?

yellows2k is offline Member
    uhhhh 75 mg of ephedrine?

Doesnt ECA stacks like Hydroxycut and Xenadrine have like 24mg per serving?

Tell her to lower her dosage....

This reminds me of the baseball player......probably overdosing, not drinking enough water, and then if something happens to her/baseball player they will blame the ephedrine company....

75 mg splitted trought the day in 25 mg each time isnt supposed to be too much no?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    1 serving should be about this....
    ephedrine 20-25mg
    caffiene 200mg
    aspirin 1 pill ????

If this is causing her problems.....what are her stats?
    Try this, cut the ephedrine to 15-20mg per serving.

Well, I would suggest you start the dose slowly, then work your way up
    You only need to take it twice a day, 1 time in the AM when you wake and maybe 1 time around 2-3PM, if you take it too late obviously it won't let her go to sleep.

So I suggest take 8mg for the first 2 weeks twice a day then work it up slowly. Drink plenty of water. Make sure her diet is in check otherwise you are wasting money.

Plus make sure she's ok to take it, no heart or liver condition, or anything like that. Drink AT LEAST a gallon of water.

If you dont mind, how tall and how much does she weigh? And what re her goals?

140 lbs
    She want to lose 15 pounds..
    Aspirine are 81 mg one.. coated..
    Thanx y2k and big texan. I was a bit scared..
    Ill make her try 16 mg twice a day..

2-3 months of diet and cardio will most likely do it without an ECA stack given that she is strict with her diet and is focused, If not then the ECA will help with boosted metabolism, hunger control, etc...

RealMenBench is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by yellows2k
    This reminds me of the baseball player[/B]
    I hate it when people automatically link a supplement to someone's death just because he was taking it .... (I'm not saying you are, the comment just set me off LOL)

seriously, the pitcher in question was ten pounds overweight, HYPERTENSIVE, and had liver problems in the past ......

the moron shouldn't have been taking the ephedra based products anyway, it wasn't the product, but his stupidity rather that killed him

I am in total agreeance with you RealMenBench

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    RealMenBench......amen brother!
    Aguro- I'd follow Yellows advice on this one.......I miss read it earlier or something, my mind is elsewhere today.

She seems okey now.. She scared the shit out of me this morning calling at 8:00 am, crying and all because she couldnt sleep last night.. Girl.. when they want something... Anyway thanx for the help all i really appreciate it one more thing, no one know about that monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibiting drugs and if it does have something to do with the anti conceptional pills? alright sorry, i did my small research.. mao or monoamine oxidase are found in anti depression pill.. anyway dangerous stuff to mix with about anything it seems.. heh
    Last edited by Aguro; 02-28-2003 at 02:06 PM.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Hey Aguro.....I'm also thinking about doing an ECA cycle....can you tell me exactly where you got all your stuff for it? I know its an elementary question, but I'mnot exactly sure what to get and where? Thanks Man!

Yung Wun is offline Member
    hey sooner just go in your local supplement store
    for the asprin just pick up a bottle at the drugstore

longhornDr is offline Member
    75mg a day is pushing it for the average male, even more so for a female first time user, because of the difference in body mass.

My girlfriend started out taking one pill with breakfast and lunch (Xenadrine), and was able to up the dose after a couple weeks.

She tried taking 75mg a day and had the same problems you describe.

The heart burns come and goes so is temper.. Lol.. i told her to stop taking them since she was feeling like shit and she told me to fuck off and that i wasnt placed very well tell her to stop taking pills since i take all those supplement.. Thing is my supplement dont give me any side effect..
    go figure..
    heh

Thread Information