AREN is offline New Member

Question Animal Cuts for Women?

Does anybody know of any women using Animal Cuts? My husband saw an ad for it in a magazine and suggested it to me. I'm just wondering if it's okay for woman. I am watching my diet and doing cardio, but so far my top layer of "extra stuff" doesn't want to go away. I just finished using "Cyclocuts" but it didn't seem to do a thing. I'm 5'6", approx. 139 lbs. I do weight lifting 3 to 4 times a week depending on my schedule and cardio twice a week. I'm trying to put on muscle and trim out. Anyone's thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Aren

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    post the diet, post your training etc... stats..... watching or dieting??

seem to be on the right track but maybe there is something that the board can help you tweek out??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

AREN is offline New Member
    Abstrack thanks for your quick reply. I've just been getting into it since January1st, 2003 with the help of my husband. My diet isn't any specific kind that I'm following. It pretty much goes like this:

Breakfast:
    2 pieces whole wheat toast with low fat pb
    glass of skim milk
    glass of orange juice with <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a>
    1<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value= HMB " target="_blank">HMB</a> pill

Morning Snack:
    Yoplait Source Yogurt - low fat, no aspartame

Lunch:
    basmati rice, chicken, veggies
    or
    basmati rice, salmon, veggies

Afternoon Snack:
    Bio-Protein Bar

Dinner:
    basmati rice, chicken, veggies or
    basmati rice, salmon, veggies or
    steack, potatoe, veggies or
    fajitas with chicken or steak
    glass of skim milk
    1<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value= HMB " target="_blank">HMB</a> pill

Although that's Monday to Friday, I find the weekends really hard to keep on track.

My training is the following:

Mondays:
    Chest and Bicep

Tuesdays:
    Hour of Cardio Kickboxing and abs

Wednesday:
    Usually I have nightschool, but if not Back and Triceps

Thursdays:
    Hour of Cardio Kickboxing and abs

Fridays:
    Usually not at the gym

Saturdays:
    Legs

Let me know what you think.

Aren

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why not at the gym?? on your off days maybe go in a do cardio low intesity, it seems to be good but maybe cut back on the milk, if you need calcium get the pill form. Do you not like egg whites?? try em out??? Also I would take your supplements and <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a> after your weight training with some dextrose or other form of fast acting carb. make sure your meal timing is on and you not spacing them out far throught the day, keep track of your goals and dont let the weekend get to you!! I know it TGIF but focus where did you start out at?? your 5'9" and 135lbs not bad for you size how much lbm??? if you can hit cardio in the am on empty stomach and if you do it on weight training days then do it after your resistance training. If you like jello they have a sugar free jello which might be a better choice than the yogurt and I see that you have no efa's in there??? Maybe pm me if you need some more help?? Or hold tight and I am sure there will be a ton of help on its way!!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information