Thread: AST-SS Products

jd15 is offline Junior Member

Question AST-SS Products

Has anyone ever used AST-SS products and if so what did they use and did it work well .....I purchased ther 100% isolated vp2 protien today it was the only 100% isolated i could find everything else had concentrate in it.....sooo if anyone has used there products especially this one tell how good they worked for ya...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i haveused their dymetadrine xtreme

i am convinced there is no better preworkout e/c/a stack than this.it's like god damn crack.great workouts on it, everyone, but the crash kills me.i almost neevr take it anymore unless i'm like completely shot to the point that i can't stand up before i go to the gym.

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    I know there has to be more peeps than this that have used ast-ss products......

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Ive taken a cycle of androplex 700 and 19 nor 250, I gained about 10 pounds of weight and around 20 lbs of strenght in major muscle groups.
    They seem like a pretty straight foward and legit company, which is hard to find these days.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i did the ast andro products back in the day. all it did was modivate me to get to the gym. i cant say i gained anything purely because i took it.

i also used to use their "eca" but i cant remember the name for some reason. dymetrine extreme (something like that)

It was a good modivationalo product but it really doesnt give me the effect that yellow subs do.

im a fan of energy, ive been fat all my life so energy was something i never had. so now that i am getting a touch better i like to stay up with 2-3 pills ed

Most of the time i skip the 5pm one, i like it when i can actually sleep so no trying to mess that up heh

I personally think that ast has some good products, but you can find the same results with a better price tag if you surf and look a while.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    love there protien and gluatmine, good quality IMO

Thread Information