repeatoffender is offline Junior Member

Appetite Enhancer?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone out there uses or has used any kind of appetite enhancers. I am a hardgainer with a very low bf % and the only way for me to get bigger is to eat a LOT. Unfortunately, there are some times that I am simply just not hungry and cannot possibly stuff myself. I eat well, and I take <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shakes and all that, but I am looking for something to take that will significantly increase my appetite. If anyone knows of anything that works, please let me know as I don't wanna fork out a lot of cash for somthing that is all hype and no results.
    Thanks!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Try some b-12, that'll increase your appetite. But you have to be disciplined enough to eat when it's time to eat wether you're hungry or not. Every 3 hours you need to eat. Just remember, just eat until you're not hungry. Don't eat until your full.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    oral b-12 is a waste, I shoot it. its like 5 bucks a bottle for enough to last a 2-3 months, with a shot every week or two

BIG-G is offline Banned
    dbol pills,, all testosterones esp enth. deca , sust, tren ; basicaly, most a.s. ,"anything else would be to civilized!"

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    H20????/ probably the cheapest you'll find.
    Slam 1 to 1 1/2 gallons of water a day, and you'll be hungry all day long. It flushes your system pretty quick and you'll find to be hungry about every hour and a half.

Works for me.

Thread Information