bostedtalon is offline New Member

questions about my supplement intake

so, as i stand now, im 19 about 6'0 155 lbs!! i was advised by alot of members to gain at least 20 more lbs befoe starting any gear!!! as of now, im taking weight gainer, 3 times dailey, cell tech when i wake up and after workouts, and a anabolic supp before bed!!! my questions are, should i stick with the weight gainer, or should i switch it up for a straight whey protein!!! is my choice of supp the right ones for the goals im trying to get, hint the 20 lbs increase before gear!!! calorie wise, i eat bout 4-5 times dailey on top of the shakes!! my food intake ist struckley chickem ,steak, tuna, fish for meats!!! for sides i choose rice, potatoes, or somtimes its vegetable!!! for breakfast always at least 3 eggs and 2 toast!!! calorie intake bout 3500-4000, giv or take a few!!! i would like to be a good 180 before i start, plus im oin the army so i do alot of calistinics!! so alot of my calories i know im burning off!!! lifting goes as heavy weights, low reps!! 5 times weekley!!! any suggestions, even the slightest ones would be great!!!

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    low reps and heavy weights build strength more than weight or size. IMO

Thread Information