07santafe is offline New Member

trying to get cut

so ive been working out for a while now and ive got decent size but no matter how i set my reps up i cant seem to get any definition in my biceps the rest of my body i can but not there they just stay big no cut what so ever. Do you guys think that something like a hydroxycut or something that way would help or what other ideas do you have?

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Rep count won't effect the definition in your bicep. If you're going by that old "lower reps for mass, higher reps for cutting" bid it's incorrect. You'd be increasing muscular endurance with a higher rep count. Hydroxycut won't do anything for you, what you need is good ole fashioned DIET and EXERCISE.

07santafe is offline New Member
    thanks rex ill just keep going at it hard then and hopefully time will bring the results i want it just gets aggravating to see these guys who do nothing and are naturally cut and i can be working hard and not see the definition im trying for and get everywhere else maybe im not doing a good bicep workout do you have one that works well for you?

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    some clen wouldnt hurt..

busybody is offline Junior Member
    hate to say this, but it's all diet....
    if you arms arent cut, then the rest of you probably isn't cut. tighten the diet, up the protein, lose the sugar
    (and you will lose some intensity in the gym, but you'll also lose a fair bit of water weight due to the sugar loss)
    and add cardio.
    what are you body measurements just outta question? do you carry a little extra weight on you?
    and he's right...it's not about the bicep workout....you could work them crazy, but without a cut, lean body, then
    you won't ever see them.

GZA
    GZA is offline Junior Member
    ^^ x2

Van Suka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 07santafe View Post
    so ive been working out for a while now and ive got decent size but no matter how i set my reps up i cant seem to get any definition in my biceps the rest of my body i can but not there they just stay big no cut what so ever. Do you guys think that something like a hydroxycut or something that way would help or what other ideas do you have?
    By any chance, are you on Creatine?

BIGTIMEPUSH is offline Associate Member
    I'm kind of in the same boat dude, it's frustrating as heck but with the correct diet, exercise, and time the fat will melt away and a defined you will emerge from behind the layer of fat. Follow your macros, add more cardio and watch what happens in a couple of months... Good luck man.

Thread Information