Za_S|ick is offline New Member

ECA non respondant?

Hey everyone!
    I've started using ECA(Unidyne from Universal Nutrition, it has exactly the same composition as Xenadrine RFA-1) today. I've tooked one capsule one hour and 45 minutes after breakfast and another 2 hours after lunch. One serving is 2 capsules(20mg ephedrine active ingredient), the maximum dose is 4 capsules a day and they recomend starting with 2 cps a day, the way that I tooked it. What I want to say is that I don't feel anything, no tremblings, no anxiety etc, nothing. Are there people on this forum who used ECA and didn't respond to it? Or is it because the dose I tooked was too little? Do you think ephedrine can be destroyed in the stomach? I am a creatine non respondant also.... What do you think? A friend of mine tooked Unidyne the same way a couple of months ago and he felt all the positive and negative effects from the first pill.
    Thank you very much.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you used it a lot in the past? Receptors can downgrade after awhile. I don't think the stomach has to do with ephedrine, I have never seen anything stating it and Ephedrine works for me and I am creatine nonrespondent also. Also do you get a lot of caffeine in your regular diet? This could effect how much you feel the effects.

Pain

Nope, this is the first time when I use it. I don't drink caffeine at all. I've used a termogenic that contains caffeine and yohimbine before, 5mg yohimbine active ingredient and 67mg caffeine per serving and I tooked foar several weeks 2-3 servings a day. That's all. Pretty strange, no?

Yes that is, does the bottle have an experation date on it? Do you respond to other stimulents?

Pain

It expires in 2005 or something like that.... I respond to caffeine, but the truth is that I didn't feel "more energy" today, despite the 100mg caffeine that one capsule contains, but perhaps that's too little cofee. Anything else I haven't tried. I don't know what to say if the other termogenic that I tooked( http://scitecnutrition.com/2003/prod...&section=suple) helped a lot, but I think it helped a little. Anyway, theoretically it isn't as powerful as ECA so that's probably no surpise. But, I really didn't feel hungry while I was taking it despite the restricted diet, so the HCA in it probably reached it's destination. After I stopped taking it, I felt more hungry.
    Last edited by Za_S|ick; 04-02-2003 at 11:01 AM.

Weird, I will bump for anyone that knows more.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Up your dosage to 2 at a time and no more than 4 a day. You probably have a higher tolerance than you think. I usually have to take almost double the amount of the recommended dosage to see any affect. Just be carefull, you don't want to take too much of it at once.

Pain, thank you anyway for your help, I sincerilly appreciated.

Big Texan, that's what I was thinking too. I am going to take it tommorow and the day after that the same way just to be sure and after that I will folow your recomandation.

Ya, upping the dosage is fine, I have run so much ECA that I have to take high dosages to be happy myself. Just watch your blood pressure and what not..

Pain

Thread Information