123AM is offline New Member

guys you have to please help me i cant find anything !!

Hey guys. Summer is coming soon. I really really need some help I feel like I am wasting my time. Please help me. Have some compassion for someone who really wants to give the gym some good hard work. thank you in advance i appreciate it really much. I need help with my workout and diet routine. I know people are going to say oh just research or oh go press the search button and i know and i agree but Ive been here all day, i took off of work today to just research and i came up with nothing. i don't know where to start or where to finish. can i get some real help by everyone. please guys, last year i wasted my summer because i was so embarrassed of my body. i know you've been in my shoes before please help.
    thanks guys,
    -V

maxwkw is offline Associate Member
    What is your gym and diet experience thus far?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    For a diet go to the diet section.For a good workout routine go to the workout section.Wat else u need bro?

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    So what is the question?

You glossed over that part.

ok guys thanks so much for your help in advance:

Workout:
    M: Chest and Biceps
    T: Back and Triceps
    W: Shoulders
    Th: Legs
    F: Off
    S: Off
    S: Off

Diet:
    Breakfast: 5 eggs scrambled Nlarge2 Protein Shake with creatine, sliced apple.
    Lunch: Something always different: Pizza, Sushi, Rice, Chicken, Meat, Tuna, Etc.
    Dinner: Something always different: Pizza, Sushi, Rice, Chicken, Meat, Tuna, Etc.
    Snack: Some fruit or peanut butter
    Before Bed: Nlarge2 Protein Shake with creatine

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 165lbs
    BF: ???
    Goals: Get as swole and ripped as possible by the end of May. May be hard but I believe not impossible. Maybe like 195lbs swollen and shredded, the best I can get.

oh and the workouts are 4 exercises each body part. and 4 sets of the heaviest weight i can handle of 8 reps

and i haven't been working my abs lately because i dont know how often i should work them to see a 6 pack

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Ok I was willing to help but your last post makes me believe this is a troll job. You want to gain 30lbs in a month and be ripped and swole? Goddamn, who doesn't but let me welcome you to reality and advise you that will never happen. You could make progress for sure but you have to understand that it takes time and consistency to achieve a goal like that. You can do it, just not in a months time.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Mace1988 is offline New Member
    He's posted the exact same thing on four different forums.

Thread Information