failedwittyname is offline New Member

what am i doing?

alright, so im considering using a steroid for the first time, mainly because when i work out, i suffer from back pain, i use good form and lifting techniques, but i always suffer from back pain no matter what, some one told me about deca and how it may help me, now granted im new to working out, iv tried numerous times in the past, but always get discouraged as the pain in my back intensifies, so here i am.

only problem is, the more research i do on deca the more confused i get. i read about its side effects and how to combat them, but don't know which supplements are the best, every bit of research i do tells me something different, id like help in figuring out what i should take with deca, and how to come off deca, as well as the best options to combat its negative effects.

im 28 years old, about 140lbs and little to no body fat...im a skinny lil guy, and im hoping to gain at the least 20-40lbs of muscle to my frame, if steroids aren't the best option for me, id also like help in what would be best.

any and all help is appreciated

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    steroids wont do you any good. as everyone else will tell you, you need food. go search through the diet section and read the stickies. they will give you a lot of great info. they wont make a diet for you, but tweek one that you make up. also include you totals for calories for each meal and macro break down.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome! The best option? Come on over to the Diet Question forum and learn how to eat the right food so you put on some nice lean mass. And then once you have done this you can consider taking it to the next level. If you take steroids now your gains will not last so not worth it. See ya in the diet forum!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

failedwittyname is offline New Member
    thank you, and i also forgot to mention im lactose intolerant.....so yeah, luckily i found a non dairy protein mix, but am wondering if this could also hamper me.....and i checked out the diet forums...yeah totally wasnt reaching any were near my calorie intake.......thanks for the info.

Thread Information