jmoskee is offline New Member

Very green noob. looking for advice on daa

hello, sorry for my lack of knowledge. i have searched daa in these forums and nothing shows up. I am wondering if this DAA supplement would be a good idea to get my body ready for a cycle. I am currently 5'11" 155lb (which is pretty damn thin) so i figure diving into a regiment that includes anabolic or test, i should gain a little mass. Currently my diet consists of 2000 calories worth of protein/ mass gain powder, 3000 calories food (mainly lean meats and potatoes, plus greens) and a gallon of water. (this must sound like a joke to some of you guys on here) But honestly where should i begin, my goal is to be 190lb-200lb. any help would be appreciated.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    your total call is 5000?
    what about carbs and protein?

i am not sure about carb totals. Protein from supplements 128g. when it comes to getting a carb count for food i am unsure as to how to do it. thank you for your reply.

bmor is offline New Member
    Try using a site that can track your food for you. I use the Myplate app on the livestrong website, but there are many more out there. This should give you all the nutrition info you need. You didn't mention your age. Get the data about your diet (Protein / Fat / Carbs / total calories), and head over to the Diet section and post the info up. You may be able to tweak your diet and get the results you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by bmor View Post
    Try using a site that can track your food for you. I use the Myplate app on the livestrong website, but there are many more out there. This should give you all the nutrition info you need. You didn't mention your age. Get the data about your diet (Protein / Fat / Carbs / total calories), and head over to the Diet section and post the info up. You may be able to tweak your diet and get the results you are looking for.

i will def. check out the livestrong website... also i am 30 years old. thank you for your help.

ok after i entered in todays food on livestrong.. which btw is an awesome and informative place.. my carb intake is 485, protein is around 375 including the averages of the last few days..

Thread Information