Keightly is offline Junior Member

Ephedrine Products!!

I was at the gym the other day and the guy from World Wide and ABB came in to drop off there drinks. i was talking to him about them about the ephedrine issue and they both said as of June 2003 they will not be distributing any drink or product with ephredrine in it! I have alrady seen that you cant get Hydroxycut anymore with ephredrine! This is such bullshit, problems that happen from the use of ephredrine in 9.9 out of 10 cases are from dumb ppl, ppl that take the serving size for a week and relize that it works, they will loose wieght or like the rush and think to themselves , "well if i double the dose i will loose double the pounds, twice as fast, or double the dose twice the rush " then 3 times the dose and so on and so on, then of course problems are going to occur, it would with anyone, or ppl that know they have a health problem take it or abuse it. anything abused will cause problems! Then the herb gets a bad name and im sure soon or later will get banned. If they ban it i'll get it from a dealer, which in turn will make it even less safe because it wont be regulated at all. i'm sure other eca users will agree that if they ban it, they will either find anthor way to get it or use somehting else clen ,t3 whatever. the whole situation drive me nuts! haha this is just my opinion!

Yung Wun is offline Member
    i totally agree wit u
    its these uninformed people that try to do things
    and end up doing more harm than good
    its a shame a few bad apples gotta spoil it for the bunch

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, It sucks, Now I will have to get my damn ephedrin shipped to me illegally. WTF..

Pain

TheGame826 is offline Member
    give it a few years, ephedrin will get talked about how bad it is just as much as steroids .... ahahahhaa

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Great....I can see it now.....Pssssst buddy I need, 1 test, 2 deca , 1 winni, and 3 ephedrine. Thanks to the idiots that are screwing this up for us all.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    ugh..what's next?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mnkc
    ugh..what's next?
    Probably whey protein.

Pain

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    oh nooooo don't take away my whey!!!!! hey, anybody wanna chip in for research for injectible (into food) protein??? i could handle eating an orange and gettin my 25g's protein at the same time!!!!!

Thread Information