Thread: ECA cycling

bigt is offline New Member

Question ECA cycling

HI all I was just wondering what the most effective ECA cycle would be. You know how much a day and for how long.

CYCLEON Guest
    all depends on what ECA ur using - each is a little different as to the ingredients - most of them i wouldnt take more than 30 days strait without a 2 week break if u can. that is if you are using them heavy not just before workouts - that doesnt require cycling IMO

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm currently taking 4 Xenadrine capsules a day for 2 weeks. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at lunch. I'll take a week off and then use them for another 2 weeks. If you're using them for weight loss make sure that you're eating your carbs earlier in the day, and keep your protein levels up.

georgie24 is offline Member
    HI BIGT IM USING TETRACAL ITS BEEN ABOUT 40 DAYS ON IT GOOD RESULTS BUT STARTING TO PLATUE..MY 2 CENTS..PEACE

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I like the pure ephedrine, caffine and aspirin. 25 mg/250mg/350mg. early am and lunch. can't take it after 3 cause it keeps me awake.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm a fan of the make your own eca stack that dumbells uses. it's generally cheaper and works well

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I make my own like dumbells too. I take them as late as 6 or 7 and am fine. Depends on what time you go to bed I guess.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with the guys taking them too late and you just don,t sleep choose your times carefully

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    One key thing with ephedrine is that it is a thermogenic, it increases body tempurature, only by 1 or 2 degree but still noticeable. Once the body tempurature returns to normal this indicates it is time to stop ephedrine, increasing dosage will not prove affective. Therefore, if possible keep track of Body Temp.

I personnally think cycling with Clen 2 week on 2 weeks off is ideal.

It has some servere side affects, IMO. I hate the feeling of inner unrest, depresses me chronic, probably just me !

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Thermadrene

I love the stuff! Unfortuneatly I find myself haveing to force myself to eat. One thing that I have not hear anyone mention is that if ANYBODY has ever had any type of history concerning high blood pressure or any type of a seziure disorder you need to leave the Ephedrine and the Themogenics alone. They can only aggervate your medical condition.
    I take two in the morning and leave it at that, anymore and I can not go to sleep at night.
    Tobey

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    When I finish my deca /sust/d-bol cycle I will use a thermogenic cocktail like DB101 described...taking all three ingredients seperately. I will play around with the cycling of this. After 8-10 weeks (time off = time on) I plan on running an EQ/clen /T3 stack in preparation for my first ever contest. These threads are very helpful...the more info from actual experiences the better. keep em coming guys and girls.

Pete

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    I'm with dumbells30 on this one,, it works great,,try it!

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    sorry,,,,I mean dumbells101,,, woops,,25/250/350 is average doses.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    When you say, 25/250/350, does that mean, you take that much just once a day. Or is that all at once, THREE times a day ???

Thnx.
    Terinox

Everyone responds differently and you have to gauge your dose to just that. Most herbals have teh equivilant of 20mg of ephedrine, 100-200 mg of caffine and 200-300mg of asprin. Many people simply take 1 25mg tab of pure ephedrine, 250mg of caffine and a 325mg asprin. Try the stack both ways and determin which you like better. Many people don't like the separate drugs because they get too jacked up so you decide. Please be careful and one more thing. Give your body a rest for the weekends and for at least a month every 3 months.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Why do so many guys say "bump" ??? What does that mean ?

Thnx.
    Terinox

"BUMP"

When you type "bump" as your post, the thread is automatically "bumped" back to the top of the page. Members do this when there is information in a post/thresd that they want the other members to see (or see again). So by bumping it to the top it is right there for members to open when they first enter the forum. Hope that was not too comfusing

P

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope. definately not too cumfusing.

LMOA....smart ass

sgrinavi is offline New Member
    I do a "make your own" ECA stack as well, 3x per day.

I run that until I see fat loss start to slow down. Usually between 6 and 8 weeks.

If, by then, it's not time to start bulking I'll pyramid down for 7-10 days, take a couple weeks off at maint. cals and start over again.

I've done really long cycles before and have found that although it's still effective as a weight loss / thermogenic, you start to lose a greater percentage of LBM.

novice1 is offline Junior Member
    if i finish a test cycle and after i finish clomid therapy i start taking xenadrine will i lose any of my muscle gains or just burn fat. reason i'm asking is a guy at the gym said he took hydroxycut and lost 15lbs and stayed the same %bf so he said he lost all muscle.

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    when u guys make ur eca stack up ourselfs what do u use for the caffine ? just a cup of coffee ? if so how many mg are in a cup ?

lil_josh is offline Junior Member

caffeine pills

You can buy caffeine pills. I believe many companies make them tim

jammergsxr is offline Member

Results

Im gonna go with xenadrine,now does this take the last 5 to 10 pounds from the middle off pretty easy?Thats with cardio and diet,how long before any of you seen the results?

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    i m wondering how much wieght people lose in 6 to 8 weeks? thx please say before wieght and after if Bf changed too...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hey guys, educate me here. the pure ephedrine - is it otc or medx? I have heard of it before, but I don't know what it is. Thanks!

peace,

ttgb

OTC. You can buy it at any pharmacy, in some health food stores, or web. I will bet that All Sport has it.

AF23 is offline New Member
    Hey guys I took xenodrine in a 2 week cycle (4 pills a day, 2 on empty stomach on wake up and 2 around 2pm on an empty stomach) and I did this cycle for 8 weeks and lost 40 pounds no joke. I weighed 215lbs of fat before and ended up at 175lbs really cut. I did lose some muscle however that was the onoly downfall. Other then that it was an unbelievable fat loss product!

Joe

Thread Information