bunktown is offline Junior Member

allsportsnutrition question

Hello everyone, Monday night I ordered for allsportsnutrition for the first time. That night I got a letter in my email saying the order was confirmed and on their website my order status is shipped but I never recieved a second email on how to track my order to see where it is. Is this a problem or not. Also I wrote to them yesterday to see how my order was going and they never wrote back.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    give them a day then email again. they are a great company.

you arent screwed, they are typically quick in my orders

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    They are usually pretty quick about getting orders out. Just give it another day and then email again. They are some busy guys though so just relax a little.

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    I've never received an "order shipped" email from them, so they're probably not set up for that (yes, it's annoying).

However, I can also vouch for them in saying that they're fast on turnaround and I've never gotten the shaft.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    Well everyone, my order was here when I got home today. I guess I was just getting a little worried for nothing.

ToolMaster is offline New Member
    I ordered from them on wednsday 3/12/03, on the website it says it was shipped on the 13th, however yesterday I e-mailed them for a tracking number because today 3/25/03 one day shy of 2 weeks it has not yet arived. When I got the tracking number I tracked it and it showed that the package wasent even picked up untill the 20th. Now hopefully fedex will deliver when thay say it should arive. I wasent too pleased wiht this being my first order from them... I usually order from dps but since I been on the board a bit i figured I would shop there help out but if I got to wait 2 weeks or more to get orders ill have to shop elsewhere.

mfenske is offline Member
    I have also noticed that I haven't got an email with tracking numbers like I did from Netrition. I have called and got it and then it's cool. I have only had one problem with allsportsnutrition. I typed in the wrong address. Since then no problems. They are fast, friendly, and
    the cheapest I have found. Brian and crew rock.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I just got my package in from them today - only took 3 days from time of order... they're a-ok in my book!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I love it cause if I order before 10am I usually get my stuff either the next day or the next! Brian and 'da guys are kickass! I did find it funny though, that I ordered my PRO-RATED protein, and they shipped a sample of PRO-RATED with it.

Thread Information