Thread: 4-AD Alone

Delaware Dave is offline New Member

4-AD Alone

I'm going bald and want to try my first cycle of prohormones. I want to try 4 AD without stacking it with anything. I'd like to use 1 AD but have read that it increases male pattern baldness.

Has anyone ever tried a cycle of 4 AD by itself. I'm going to try 3 or 4 200 mg pills per day for 6 weeks.

If anyone thinks I'm wasting my time as far as getting results please let me know and I'll try stacking it with 1 AD.

Also do you think 4 AD by itself will build much muscle that I can keep without losing most of it after the cycle?

Does stacking 4 AD with 1 AD cause a synergistic effect where 1+1=3?

P.S. I'll probably buy a bottle of 1 AD to start if I feel I'm getting poor results from the 4 AD alone.

Can anyone recommend the cheapest source?

Thanks in advance

Tkarrde is offline Junior Member
    I would strongly consider a 1-test/1AD and 4AD stack, as the two are quite synergistic, yes. 1-test/1AD is quite androgenic , so yes, if susceptible to MPB, it may cause accelerated loss of hair while on-cycle.

That said, a cycle of 4AD is certainly an option, though if using orals the dosage should exceed the 1000mg/day mark. Also, as it's your first cycle, I would advise keeping it to 4weeks. Topicals require far less active hormone per day due to their more efficient delivery system.

Post-cycle, the use of an anti-estrogen, such as Ergopharm's 6-OXO, is essential for the purpose of restoring natural testosterone levels .

gregtheheifer is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Tkarrde
    I would strongly consider a 1-test/1AD and 4AD stack, as the two are quite synergistic, yes. 1-test/1AD is quite androgenic , so yes, if susceptible to MPB, it may cause accelerated loss of hair while on-cycle.

That said, a cycle of 4AD is certainly an option, though if using orals the dosage should exceed the 1000mg/day mark. Also, as it's your first cycle, I would advise keeping it to 4weeks. Topicals require far less active hormone per day due to their more efficient delivery system.

Post-cycle, the use of an anti-estrogen, such as Ergopharm's 6-OXO, is essential for the purpose of restoring natural testosterone levels.
    Do you think adding 4AD to 1-test will cause more hair loss than 1-test alone? THe reason i ask is because i have heard that 1-test is pretty hard on the hair line, but i used it and didn't have any probs (other than my normal rate of hair loss which is signifigant). I plan on doing a ONE w/ oral 4AD cycle in the coming weeks.

Tkarrde is offline Junior Member
    No, 4AD is less androgenic than 1-test--significantly so. If you experienced no hair loss with 1-test alone, the addition of 4AD shouldnt cause problems in this regard.

Of cource, 4AD aromatizes, so you should be careful if you think yourself susceptible to gyno.

Thread Information