Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Ephedra products

I am looking to get m g/f on an EC stack. I havent used this in a long time myself and wondering if they eve sell ephedra anymore, and if not what should take its place. I was gonna start her off at 100mg caffeine 10 ephedra twice a day and see how it goes for the first week, then see if she can get up to 200mg caffeine 20 ephedra. Any help would be appreciated

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    I am looking to get m g/f on an EC stack. I havent used this in a long time myself and wondering if they eve sell ephedra anymore, and if not what should take its place. I was gonna start her off at 100mg caffeine 10 ephedra twice a day and see how it goes for the first week, then see if she can get up to 200mg caffeine 20 ephedra. Any help would be appreciated
    I havnt seen it for a few years. What about a low dose of clen like 20-60mcg for 2 on and 2 off?

mlb29 is offline New Member
    bronkaid. walgreens for like 12 bucks

thanks a lot, what is the dosage for that???

luigimaster24 is offline New Member
    25 mg Ephedrine HCL ( bronkaid)

Thanks guys just went to CVS, it was behind the counter and they scanned my license. When I asked where their caffeine pills were because they werent in the vitamin isle the lady's face dropped and I got a 4 minute lecture. I just said thank you for the help then headed to isle 11 and picked up the caffeine. I was hesistant to ask the same person where the caffeine was but I was in a rush and didnt have time to F around. Thanks for your help

Thread Information