chillen is offline New Member

Tendon and Joint supplements???

Newbie has a question,

What supp. are best to help out with tendons, and joints? I've looked through old posts, and I didn't see any help, if it's there sorry that I missed it, please just tell me where to get that help. thanx

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Grab a lil Knox gelatin when you at the store .... grab some 100% OJ also with calcium .... mix 1 packet with 6 oz of juice .... take 2 times a day .....

There are plenty of OTC products ... but save your money .... this is real good for joint therapy .... Don't expect miracles with any supps.... this will not help against surgical needs bro ...

if you need a topical .... Icey Hot ,, or Tiger Balm ... work good ...

good luck

MarkyMark

Thanx,

I forgot that I had asked this question over in the AS section, i was really tired when i posted, and I just got back from the physical theropist, and just found out that I have a messed up tendon in my shoulder, but I really appreciate your info. However I did not get the OJ drink info, I'll have to go and try it. thanx a million.

p.s. whose in college, cause finals suck

oh yeah, another reason that I asked this question again, that last time I really only got the answer use D-Bol, and I'm really not wanting to us AS right now.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i use CLA's (conjugated lineolic acid). seem to work for me. just a piece of advice though, take them with a full stomach

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    i just started a glucosamine/chondroitin/collagen supplement. but i think ill add markymarks idea on top of it. i figure out of the two, ones gotta work right???? besides that ive heard CLA works, and ofcourse R+R rest and relaxation, make sure your resting your joints plenty.

If anyone knows about DMSO for joints i would like to know what they think. I heard it can work wonders, ill do a search and post my results

gorilla

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Glucosime along with a little bit of Vioxx worked awesome for me with my knees and shoulder

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    cissus, fish oil, glucosamine...all of these do wonders for my joints/tendons. Cissus is the most beneficial IMO.

Thread Information