chinups Guest

Yohimburn DF and Original

I bought the original and wanted to see if anyone has experience with these two, I have heard that the DF is better then original. Well needless to say I am using the original. It is recomemended to use twice a day but I was thinking of using it just before I go to be.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Chins

yellows2k is offline Member
    how is it going for u? u should take pics of before u used and update every 3-4 days for us

chinups Guest
    Well I know I should have but I got it last minute last night from buddy and wanted to start last night. Maybe I will do this this weekend. I think I am a prime canidate for this because they say you should have just a little fat and my top 4 abs are showing, I just have some handles and fat on lower abs.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have been using Yohimburn DF but only after my post cardio. To be quite honest with you I really haven't noticed much. I am currently dieting down while I am using the DF so it is hard to say at this point weither or not it is working. Many say it works best to help get rid of that final layer of fat. So I wait and see then and keep you updated.

chinups Guest
    My buddy said that he had good results with putting it on pre-workout and at bedtime. Just to let you know..

Chins

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I will give that a try...hell why not

by using it AFTER cardio instead of before you greatly diminish the lipolytic effect (since you probably eat soon after.. or perhaps before)

chinups Guest
    So you suggest to apply before or after?

yellows2k is offline Member
    i would think the best time to apply is AM before breakfast since glycogen is low and if u rub this thing on, its supposed to release fat into your body for energy...

chinups Guest
    Dude, does anyone know how this shit smells. If I put this shit on in the morning noone will sit next to me on the bus. Strong menthol smell

ttoro is offline New Member
    use it before your workout so u can burn the fat it releases from your A2 pockets which is where i believe u are using it. then after you work out i take a hot shower and rub some more on so absorption is better. the smell is strong as u put it on but after a bit it goes away. I gotta order me another two bottles for the summer.

chinups Guest
    Good look T. You sound like a knowledgable bro. Why aren't you around more???

ttoro is offline New Member
    the more yohimburn that you use the more important diet and exercise are in getting the same dose to results ratio. While yohimbine does cause a metabolic increase as dosage increase the disparity between this metabolic increase and the amount of FFA's made available becomes greater..

thus if you want to use high doses you need to make appropriate adaptations (well at least if getting best results per dose is important.. it isnt to some..)

note- there are SOME individuals who respond very well and little change is necessary even at higher doses (these people typicall have high metabolisms and the only reason that they have fat pockets is due to A2 proliferation)... metabolic increase may be greater in women (who have greater A2 levels)

mocachin is offline New Member
    anyone on the supps board use the Yohimburn DF, ECA and bromocriptine stack?

trying to annihilate this chest fat and some puffyness

Thread Information