the butcher. is offline New Member

My experience with no2, nox2, and v12

I want to start off by saying that no2 and nox2 were the best supplements I ever took. I went through 2 bottles of no2 then I switched to the cheaper nox2 with excellent results. I gained about 7 lbs in 3 weeks and fealt phenominal pumps while working out! I fealt like my skin was going to ripp! I looked completly different in the gym with my pumps. I couldn't believe my eyes and everyone thought that I was juicing. But the problem is the pumps are not perpetual. they go away an hour or two after the workout. But they do motivate me to lift much harder so that I can look like that. I have discontinued nox2 to sea if v12 will work on its own. I have been on v12 for 2 weaks with absolutly no gains! Nothing. I just started back on nox2. Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to share my experience. I will finish the bottle of v12 because mabey I didn't give it enough time. Anybody have simular exp. with v12/no2/nox2? what other supps worked for you?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Hey man anytime you workout hard your gonna get a great pump! Is it really worth $65 a bottle? When all you have to do is bust your ass to get it?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm sick of these bullshit posts. Man I love it when guys register and immediately start posting about how these supps produce "steroid like results" and are legal. This guy has 2 posts and both are about fad suppliments. That's right fad suppliments!!! Products with fancy names and bullshit studies that are marketed through the teeth to dupe people out of hard earned money. You may as well spend your money on smilax, cybergenics, 1test, 1ad, acetobolan or any other of the crap that no serious bodybuilder uses. Better yet invest in a bowflex, at least that will provide real results.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Pete! I think that's you the MOD's job to rip these guys!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, good one pete.

Pain

popa is offline Senior Member
    lol

the butcher.. is offline New Member

thebutcher

You know what pete, I wrote this post so that I can help someone who is considering trying one of these products. First of all what difference does it make how many posts I have. Did you ever try them yourself or are you just going along with what someone else with more posts is saying. Just because the product didn't work for you or someone you know doesn't mean it won't work for me. And if your such a "serious bodybuilder" and you hate reading these posts about these supplements why are you reading and replying to my post. I am trying to share my exp. with someone who is curious about trying this product. If you never tried them yourself and you dont have anything posotive to say, dont say anything at all!
    Last edited by the butcher..; 04-04-2003 at 11:44 AM.

Look dude, I've been at this board for 2 years and have seen, literally dozens of posts like this. I just don't buy it is all. I have absolutley NOTHING against those who chose not to use AAS...I myself trained naturally until I was 34. I just hate all this hype about this product and that product as I too have been roped into trying things. The point is this, most guys who see gains from these products see them for 2 reasons 1) They are in their prime as far as muscle building (17-22yrs) because they have a high level of natural test. 2) They actually believe that these products will work and therefore train harder and make improvements, the responses are physcosomatic.

If you are indeed trying to help, and not to plug certain products, then I apologize and welcome you to the board. I just find it odd and a little suspicious when a member registers at a board called Anabolic Review and immediately starts posting about suppliments. Afterall, in order to find this board you would have either been reffered by somebody or had done an internet search on steroids .

...and by the way....why did you re-register?

the butcher.. is offline New Member
    Hey pete235, I know what you mean about suspicious post on the board. There have been many times I read post and thought they were more like advertisements. But thats not what I am doing. I never said it gave me steroid like results. I said I gained 7lbs in 3 weeks but thats all I gained in the whole three months. Thats it. There is nothing steroid like about that. Mabye your 2 reasons are correct because I am 22 and was lifting harder while on then when off. But I do know that it did something for me in terms of pumps. I never felt pumps like that before. I never posted on this board before but have been reading posts for as long as you were a member. I found this board about 2 years ago when I was researching my first (and only cycle) of deca /winny/sus. I agree that most products dont work and no product did close than that amazing combination. However, that combination also left me with a small case of gyno. And thats why I am researching various supplement alternatives through posts on diff. mesg boards. I just thought that there are many people like me who want to hear what people exp. from certain supps and I would try to help them. Thats it.
    ... no hard fealings!
    Last edited by the butcher..; 04-07-2003 at 08:17 AM.

My apologies bro...as I said, sometimes I go off a little half cocked when I think bullshit is flying. Suppliment scammers are almost as bad as AAS scammers as far as I'm concerned. Obviously I made a mistake in judging you too hastily...again, my apologies. No hard feelings here either.

Pete

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey Pete.....you ever try yoga or meditation?

Just playing brother.....

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Go for roid rage !!
    lol, j/k bro

BIG-G is offline Banned
    (he said "get a bowflex!") LMFAO!

Thread Information