cdog is offline Associate Member

900 mg of 1-AD FOR 8 weeks

Whats up guys listen after looking around a bit I thought I would run a little cycle of 1-AD for 8 weeks at about 900 mg ed.I will have some of the 6 oxo on hand as well .So I guess my question is being that Iam all natural as of now do you think that I would see some gains on something like this .Or do you think its to much?This is gona cost so before I do this just wanted a little feed back .Peace .

harl is offline Associate Member
    Ive seen good gains off of 600mg 2caps every 8 hrs.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Why the waste your money bro?........ You will be spending more on that cycle than U would on a juice cycle (say 500mg Sust for 10 weeks).
    U know that pro-hormones are the biggest scam ever. Hell you'll make as much gains off a 1-Ad cycle as would if U take creatine for the same period.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It is going to cost you a fortune but at 900mg of 1-AD I did see some very nice gains, my weight went up even though my wallet was getting lighter, hehehe.

Pain

cdog is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by ECKO 747
    Why the waste your money bro?........ You will be spending more on that cycle than U would on a juice cycle (say 500mg Sust for 10 weeks).
    U know that <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PRO-HORMONE" target="_blank">pro-hormone</a> s are the biggest scam ever. Hell you'll make as much gains off a 1-Ad cycle as would if U take <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> for the same period.
    [/QUOT
    Iam sure you are right my man .Sources are hard to find in my area not that they are not here its just not like LA or someother big city.I might just hold off for awhile.Peace

Thread Information