temperoath is offline Junior Member

What are the uses of flax and Chromium-pico...

I've noticed alot of people supplement Flax oil, but why, what is it good for? Also, Has anyone ever taken Chromium picolinate. I've read that it helps when cutting, which is what Im doing now.

If you recommend any of these supps, when and how much should I take?

Thanks for the help fellas.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    flaxseed oil delivers good fats to your body so when on a keto type diet where carbohydrates are minimized you can get your daily fat requirements without wasting calories.

as far as the chromium goes, i have never thought it did much...i am pretty sure it is an active ingredient in some ECA stacks though so when coupled with other compounds it might be more effective than stand alone.

thanks for the help!

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Agrees with Daem, Flax seed oil is also good for the skin, i take the 1000mg pill daily cause i dont like the tatse. Chromium picolinate is in more and more pills now, like Stacker 3. It seems to be more of a fat blocker then burner, but that can be good when added to a cutting stack. dont take it if you're allergic to shellfish.

Innervision,

Thanks for the advice, and the warning...ya cleared things up bro!

olbama is offline New Member
    plant oils like flax oil have just been put on the food pyramid as the substances you should eat most in a day. cook with these type of oils whenever you can and put about 1 tablespoon in your protein shakes. there is no taste, and you will see the improvements. look up food pyramid on yahoo and you can get a new altered food pyramid of what is actually good to eat, you'll be suprised.

Thread Information