Veretta21 is offline Junior Member

Anyone with any information on Tyrosine?

I just started taking it as a fat burner/workout booster---It seems to be working well as a workout booster as my lifts are much more intense. Has anyone used this supplement and if so can you drop some knowledge on how you feel about it---

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i use it, but not for cutting...i use it because it increases melatonin production in cells when taken in high amounts...i take 2000mg a day (4 500mg pills) for the tanning aspect, however i have noticed that i seem to retain less water and my appetite is curbed more...this can most likely be attributed to the effect it has on the thyroid.

Veretta21 is offline Junior Member
    Upped

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its a precurser to dopamine and norepinephrine, regulates appetite, and aids in melatonin production.

Personally, I find Tyrosine very good for general disposition and focus. It's a good one to take when you have a lot of stress in your life... as well as when dieting.

I do remember reading a few things awhile back showing that supplementing with Tyrosine for long periods of time results in less desired effects. So it is best to supplement on and off with it. While using it, like daem said, 1-2 grams per day is a norm...

Thread Information