BigSoz is offline New Member

Prohormone Stack

I am about to start a cycle of Mag-10 for 2 weeks and a cylce of tribex-500 for 3 weeks. Post cycle I am going to try 6-oxo. Any comments or suggestions to this stack.

Hit me back!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    i only hear bad things about Pro-hormones. They are expensive, you could buy AAS with what those supplement companies charge for those things.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by calidude
    i only hear bad things about Pro-hormones. They are expensive, you could buy AAS with what those supplement companies charge for those things.
    Yup, I ran a 1-AD cycle a while back and it cost me as much as a test/dbol cycle.

Pain

olbama is offline New Member
    Hey bro, I have been looking for some info about mag-10 stacks for a long time. From personal experience I got better gains from mag-10 and a huge diet. If it wasn't moving or just squirming I ate it. 400 grams/day protein minimum and I went from 212 to 232 after a two week cycle. Afterwards use your tribex-500, not with the mag-10. Eat, creatine, glutamine, multi-vitamin, NO caffine or ephedrine, and tell me what you think. Remeber, using the 6-oxo or tribex-500 while on mag-10 will not help you increase any better you'll be wasting more money. I'm starting another cycle soon hoping to put on another 10-15.

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    Prohormones: as expensive as steroids and none of the sticky legal problems.

BigSoz is offline New Member
    Thanks Olbama. That sounds like good advice. I will let you know how I do. By the way, should you be mixing the Mag-10 with anything or just drinking it straight because it tastes like ass?

olbama is offline New Member
    No, take the shot, keep it under your tongue for alittle and swallow that shit as fast as you can. Then just drink some water.

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    olbama,

What were your 1AD Dosages, how were you affected after the cycle??

Thread Information