Tekto is offline Junior Member

Question Isomatrix???????

Hey guys, any one had experienced using this protein made by Syntrax? Looks good by me.

Ingredients: ISOTEIN [milk derived proteins (ultrafiltered and undenatured Whey Protein Isolate, ultrafiltered and undenatured Milk Protein Isolate [including Micellar Casein]), Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Yolk Protein Isolate], Glycocyamine, citric acid, beet root powder, natural flavors, sodium chloride, aspartame, acesulfame-K.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i posted a thread about that stuff a few weeks ago. a buddy of mine gave it to me for free, so i posted to see if anyone else uses it. after using it for a few weeks, i decided that it works well for me. it tastes like shit, but i feel like my muscle bellies are fuller and i'm recovering fast. i like nitrotech a little better only because of the taste and because with nitrotech you only need 6 ounces of water, so it's a easy shake to drink. isomatrix needs at least 16-20 or it tastes absolutely gross. i'm not sure if i'll get another container, but that decision is based solely on taste, not effectiveness

Tekto is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro. I think I would go with Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex. I had been using their 100 % Whey for a while and its good. Pro complex its more expensive but have a better quality protein though.

i was thinking about trying that one next. the guy at the supp store sometimes hooks me up and gives me shit for free to try. maybe i can talk him it into giving me some optimum pro complex

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Dane, you really like nitrotech? I was thinkin of ordering some with my celltech. I wasn't sure if it was that good or just a bunch of hype.

i'm generally not a huge fan of muscletech products, but i can't really complain about nitrotech. it seems to work very well for me, and like that you only need about 6-8 oz of fluid to make a shake. it makes it much easier to drink. it is, however, expensive, and just becuse it works for me doesn't necessarily mean it will work for you. can't hurt to give it a shot though

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I always use the cheap stuff. I hate things that are all hyped up by big companies. When it come to hype muscletech is the worst . but my bro has been telling how well celltech and nitrotech work together. So Im gonna try it to shut him up if nothing else.

i liked cell tech too, but i think you can get gains just as good or better with a simple 100 % pure grade creatine. cell tech has sooooo much sugar. it's a good post workout insulin shot, but that's about it

Thread Information