olbama is offline New Member

post cycle supplements

alright, im almost done with my mag-10 cycle and im going to buy tribex-500 for post cycle. should i buy it, or save money and just buy a tribulis product like from massquantities. or does someone else have a good post cycle supp for a prohormone cycle? thanx

FmRommel is offline Member
    I have to say of all the tribulus products, Tribex 500 has one of the best records. IMO I would go with a brand you trust, quality seems to differ with a product like this.

But...You might want to try 6-oxo.
    It is suppost to be more powerful and it halts estrogen aswell...which is VITAL!

Good Luck Bro!

FM

Tkarrde is offline Junior Member
    Ergopharm's 6-OXO is a FAR better choice than any tribulus product when comes the time for post-cycle recovery

olbama is offline New Member
    i am taking biotest mag-10 and i think it would just be better to stay with the biotest products, which will lead me to buy the tribex-500. i am not worried about estrogen blockers or my levels because mag-10 doesn't aromatize(i believe). does that info help anyone with other suggestions at all?

it hurts so good

FmRommel is offline Member
    Like I said, I would def go with Tribex 500 if you want tribulis...

But it doesnt matter if Mag 10 aromatizes because the problem comes when you are done and your test levels are down and estrogen levels are up...but I dont know how much that applies when using Mag 10...but I DO know that when you are using a serious prosteroid/prohormone stack, dealing with estrogen after the stack is done is vital.

Hope this helps.

FM

Thread Information