buffmike is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol, hydroxycut, celltech, and ZMA summer stack....opinions

I am currently taking cell tech and a ecdysterone supplement at the moment (the ecdy is garbage i think). This summer I am gonna stack cell tech, clen , and zma.
    First off, what is any of your opinions on this? I am on a maintenance zig-zag diet(alternating high and low calorie days).
    I just would also like anyones opinions on how to take the clen. I plan on taking 1 the first day, 2 the second, 3 the third day, 4 the forth, 5 the fifth, 6 the sixth, then 5 the 7th day, 4 the eigth day, 3 the ninth, 2 the tenth, and 1 the 11th. After that for 10 days I was gonna take hydroxycut then go back to the clen.
    Secondly, what is all your takes on ZMA>? Has anyone seen it to be effective?
    Thanks for the help and I look forward to the replys.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you trying to do?? Cut or bulk?? Your supps are sort of mixed together.

Pain

buffmike is offline Junior Member
    I'm just trying to maintain and maybe look a bit more vascular.....I am going to be on a maintenance diet while doing 3 days of cardio while on it....

Well if you are maintaining then yes that mix will be fine. I personally woulds save my money and buy something other than cell tech. Like your own creatine and dextrose. The ECA and clen will be good to help shed a little body fat in the process. I haven't noticed any difference when I take ZMA but I still do (make that yourself too, it is cheap)

Pain

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    taper clen upwards until you reach a tolerable dose it is a different number for everyone, then stay at that dose until you are on clen for a total of three weeks including the upward taper, their is no need to taper down if you start hydroxy cut the day after you stop clen.
    the ecdy is garbage
    ZMA is alright i never noticed any better results from it then from regular vitamins and eating healthy, i think the studys done on it are bullshit cause it increased testosterone in people who were zinc deficient before they started taking it so naturaly if you have a vitamin deficiency then adding that vitamin will improve your health, but for most of us healthy individuals who eat a good diet and take a good multivitamin in the morning ZMA is useless.
    creatine is fine but taking all that dextrose twice perday could put some weight on you in a bad way, i would only take cell tech post workout and no other time, get a pure creatine not mixed with dextrose and add it to one of your shakes durring the day on non workout days. a supp good for cutting i find better then hydroxy cut is a yohimbe based one called clenbutrx, it is actually sold through this site, Allsportsnurtition, for a pretty good price, that works as a much better stimulant when coming off clen and will get rid of stubborn fat better.
    also beware that high levels of caffiene will block creatine absorbtion and shouldnt be used at the same time unless you wanna just through out your creatine

Meat, I like what you have to say about the ZMA. Good points.

Pain

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    ZMA really helps me sleep and recover better, it also increases my indurance, i basically just stack this sup. with ECA creatine glutamine and protein during the track season
    peace dude

Thread Information