schmoogey is offline New Member

stacking fina and 1ad

whats the word on stacking fina and 1 test both injectable for a 5 week cycle

chinups Guest
    the 1 test is over the counter right? Why don't u do just real test. You are doing fina which is a high risk steroid imo so just do the real shit. Test/Fina is a great cycle from what I have read.

Why do you say that fina is a high risk steroid ? WHat is so risky about it?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    fina is NOT a risky substance.

PLEASE research a bit before you start that rumor around.

I have many many cycles under my belt. If you know what your doing ( or ask us for help) you will not hurt yourself or engage in risky behavior.

There is plenty of information on the search tool for you. You will see i am in most of them hehe

If i can help, i try to.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    When there's a post about fina......you're sure to find Buddha.

chinups Guest
    Well everyone I see that post's on this site about fina says it is not a beginners steroid , since he is stacking 1ad and fina it sounds like he is beginner wouldn't you agree. (not a flame at all)

Buddha_Red- At a low responsible dose I am sure that every steroids sides can be minimized but as far as I have read and all my boys tell me (of course I have never done fina, I speak from what I have learned from this board and my friends that cycle fina) from eperience fina has more sides then most steroids. Aggresiveness being at the top of the list

chins, fina isn't something a newbie should be considering, but personally, I've found it to be a relativly safe steroid . I have read that the idea of it being extremely toxic has been thrown out and has been discovered it to be no more toxic than say...test. Yes it does seem to cause aggresion a bit more than any other steroid I've done, but other than that I secretly call it the holy grail of steroids .......great strength and size gains, helps you lean out, and isn't expensive. But againI still believe it should not be used by novices.

chinups Guest
    I agree 100%. I think the perfect cycle has to include fina. I was just offering my opinion on topic. Actually I am a pussy, and my first cycle is a very light one but I can garuntee if I do a next cycle it will include that steroid .

chins- hey no problem brother....just saying what I've learned. I personally doubt you're a pussy, you just seem to be playing it safe and smart, and there's nothing wrong with that. Peace bro.

chinups Guest
    No doubt Tex. We are all hear to learn and share. FYI-I love tex chics!

*making sure wifes not around* Ya I love 'em too!

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    still believe it should not be used by novices.
    Why is that? Because of the everday injections?

In a nutshell yeah.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Even though ive never taken fina, my research on it says trenbolone ac. is one of the most powerful forms of a testosterone , which can be related to the most sides, acne, kidneys, liver, the famous fina night sweats etc. Overall i still might try it one day, a nice homebrew and some good old test. BIG-G

Thread Information