Thread: Fat burner

milky01623 is offline Productive Member

Fat burner

Can anyone help me?
    Which is the best one to buy I have tried a few but they all seem substandard some I get results others I don't I'm currently on a cutting diet but would like to give it a boost by incorporating a good fat burner aswell
    Many thanks milky

DanB is offline Banned
    Clen or albeutrol is available from ar-r , anything otc is garbage

srt4wad is offline Associate Member
    ^^^This can be taken with T3 correct? I was reading somethings about running Clen and T3 PCT? Not to hijack but is there any threads containing that info here? I tried to look but could not really find anything about taking them PCT to help limit fat and still take in more caloires.

Or, should this be taken after PCT and how long should you wait to start? How long should you run (how many cycles) I know Clen is like 2wk on 2wk off is T3 the same?

If I need to start my own thread please let me know and I will, I figured if I get answers this will help the OP too.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by srt4wad
    ^^^This can be taken with T3 correct? I was reading somethings about running Clen and T3 PCT? Not to hijack but is there any threads containing that info here? I tried to look but could not really find anything about taking them PCT to help limit fat and still take in more caloires.

Or, should this be taken after PCT and how long should you wait to start? How long should you run (how many cycles) I know Clen is like 2wk on 2wk off is T3 the same?

If I need to start my own thread please let me know and I will, I figured if I get answers this will help the OP too.
    I'm on the app at moment and can't give a detailed write up because it will literally take hours on this damn HTC lol

Start a thread with your questions and I shall respond in couple hours when I get to laptop, that's if your questions havnt already been answered ......

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623;601***6
    Can anyone help me?
    Which is the best one to buy I have tried a few but they all seem substandard some I get results others I don't I'm currently on a cutting diet but would like to give it a boost by incorporating a good fat burner aswell
    Many thanks milky
    Most OTC fat burners are garbage. I like CLENBUTEROL or ECA for fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by ****

Most OTC fat burners are garbage. I like CLENBUTEROL or ECA for fat loss.
    Sorry but what's eca... I'm about 30% and really want to move some as I would like to circa 15% my diet is now ok and I'm doing the cardio etc I just want to get it moved ASAP will this help?

DanB is offline Banned
    Ephedrine Caffinee Asprin

Pretty effective and gives serious energy and some appetite suppression

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Sorry but what's eca... I'm about 30% and really want to move some as I would like to circa 15% my diet is now ok and I'm doing the cardio etc I just want to get it moved ASAP will this help?

this is the ultimate fat burner! DIET! get in the nutrition section and post up a sample diet, the gurus will help out

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00

this is the ultimate fat burner! DIET! get in the nutrition section and post up a sample diet, the gurus will help out
    Already on it I just wanted a little boost lol
    My diet and macros are 100% I want it gone like yesterday :-)

Thread Information