RayL is offline Associate Member

Am I Really Missing Out on Some Good Stuff

The only thing that I eat other than food is supplemental protein in the form of bars and shakes. Do you guys really believe that all this other stuff is worth a crap? In other words, is there a handful of supplements that I should try before turning to the dark side.
    Last edited by RayL; 04-22-2003 at 10:35 AM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    That's going to have to be your call bro....I would at least try some creatine and glutamine though and see how far you can go with that. But deciding on when it's time to try AS is purely up to you and if you feel you've given the natural way all you can give and have reached your natural potential.

RayL is offline Associate Member
    I have only been a member of AR since the beginning of the year. Today is my first day of browsing the supplement forum. I used to take supplements back in the day. All the stuff I see in this forum is Greek to me these days. I remember the days of "Cyber-genics" and "amino acids", "Hot-stuff" and the like. If my memory serves me correctly, even Clenbuterol was considered a fat-burning supplement and was legal. A friend of mine was taking it and from my experience, it was the only legal OTC product that anyone ever swore by. Thats probably why it is illegal now. I am getting old, so my memory could be failing me on this topic.

Anyway, I think all this supplement stuff is garbage. It is a money making gimmick and the primary market seems to be people who are afraid of real gear. IMO, if you have a good diet, supplements are pretty much useless. A friend of mine is a food scientist who used to work for a supplement company and she said that everything that they sold had no scientific proof that it was even worth its weight in dirt. Although. I do see that a lot of big gear head bros whose posts and pics I've seen on other AR forums are posting on this forum. Maybe I am wrong.

This is not a flame to those who use supplements, just my opinion.

Thread Information