Thread: V12 by S.A.N.

VeeX is offline New Member

V12 by S.A.N.

Any experiences about this product ?

Everyone seems to be raving about it. I have been taking it for about 10 days now and nothing has happened. Since it contains no carbs i thought it was a good idea to take during my diet (and prevent the loss of strenght).

The dosage is fairly small (about 2 grams of tricreatine malate per serving) so maybe it takes time to start working ? Then, on the other hand it says on the tub that it doesn`t require alodaing phase.

Go figure...

tiny57 is offline New Member
    I did a bottle of v12. I though it was good stuff but remember anyway you look at it its still just creatine. i though it was minimally better than Trac which is better than most others. I just finished a loading cycle of 20grams a day of just pure creatine monohydrate (with grapefruit guice), that gave some impressive results.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    I'm using it now and I like it alot. In my opinion it's good stuff if ya got the cash. And the no carbs is great.

VeeX is offline New Member
    I´ve gotten fairly good gains from regular creatine but nothing has happened (so far) with V12. Still waiting...

wannagetstacked is offline New Member
    first time i used v12 i put on 10lbs in the 5 weeks that 1 tub lasted me,i lost 2 lbs when i stopped takin it,
    a cheap way of imitatin v12 is to buy: SANs regular creatine,some arginine(health food stores), and some glutamine,
    thats essentially all it is,and you'll save a lot of £££s
    just take 2-3 grams arginine tabs,creatine and glutamine before working out,you may even gain better than using v12
    no shit

wannagetstacked is offline New Member
    does anyone know why when you type creatine it creates a link to the allsports nutrition site???that sucks

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    I believe it is there right considering they sponsor the board for us. Without AllSports, we wouldn't have such a great board!
    Jssmc

HorseFace is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by jssmc
    I believe it is there right considering they sponsor the board for us. Without AllSports, we wouldn't have such a great board!
    Jssmc

Thread Information