jixxer is offline New Member

Supplement Question

Alright, haven't hit up the boards in awhile and a question has hit me recently, I'm not taking anything, supplement wise, haven't done any juice as of yet.

Currently, my workout is basically all cardio, want to lose a bit of weight, define my abs. Usually I workout Mon. Wed. Fri. with some jogging/running, and then about 20 mins of swimming. and occasionally I hit the weights, mainly biceps and triceps.

My question is what supplements should I be taking, I do drink a whey shake for breakfest, anything else I should combine, or add?

And would winny also help me accomplish what I want to do faster, although my workout is not mainly weights, yet.

Thank You.

jix

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    ECA or clen .

Winnie would not help you lose weight.

yellows2k is offline Member
    Stopping lifting is an excellent way to lose weight quickly, that along with tons of cardio....lose weight as in lots of muscle that is....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Winnie won't help ya on this quest. I say an eca, proper diet cardio looks good and lifting at least 3 times a week.

jixxer is offline New Member
    thanks for your timely replies, Ya I didn't think the winny would help lose weight but better define, but that would be if i was strength trainning, correct?

Anyways thanks for the info!

Thread Information