Thread: No2

davematthews923 is offline New Member

No2

I hear great things about NO2 if any1 has taken it please tell me if it is as good as it is hyped up to be and if you could tell me any tips for great results that would help me out alot

Yung Wun is offline Member
    run a search there were posts on this already

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i think MHP Track creatine is better
    Maximum Human Performance-Sport Nutritional Supplementation
    take a look it copairs no2 to creatine

popa is offline Senior Member
    I'd rather do d-bol

BIG-G is offline Banned
    IM WITH POPA, CHEAPER AND BETTER!

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    Its garbage.. don't waste your money bro. Unless you come into my store and buy it from me! haha. save your $$$ man

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I think to say that it's garbage is a highly generalized statement. Many have gotten good results from NO2... and many got nothing. The general split is around 50/50 I think. Here's a tip - If you're going to take it, take it with Creatine. If you respond to these two together, they can sure as hell pack a punch. But like I said, it highly depends on the individual

yellows2k is offline Member
    Originally posted by FireFighter
    Its garbage.. don't waste your money bro. Unless you come into my store and buy it from me! haha. save your $$$ man
    I agree. Not the contents of the product, I have no experience with NO2. What's garbage is the hype and the price. Why buy NO2 when you can make a homemade version for much cheaper?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    yellows2k, the home-made version is cheaper, yes, but not to the extent that you might think. I did some research on the home brew version and it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

The main reason is that Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate is much more potent and more effective than freeform L-Arginine (absorption wise). It is also more difficult to come by and more expensive. You'd need at least 12-15 grams of Arginine daily to match the amount in 6 grams of Arginine AKG. You'd basically be buying L-Arginine by the case.

The other reason is the transport buffer. While it is relatively simple (a lot more simple than MRI makes it out to be) and consists of basic fillers, it is difficult to obtain each one of these individually. While different versions of the transport buffer have been introduced into the homebrew version, they are not as effective IMO.

If you put time and money into the picture, the homebrew version is not that great of a bargain. Yes, it does work, but probably not to the same extent as the real thing. In the end you might save a few bucks a month...

Don't get me wrong; I know that the real thing is way over priced and over hyped. That amount of money for (basically) an amino acid supplement is a hardcore rip-off. NO2 is over hyped simply because of the way it was marketed, and it shouldn't be.

My point is that the same thing goes for the home brew version. In the end you might be saving a few bucks, but for ME at least, it's not worth the trouble. I am probably not going to invest much money in NO2 until the price goes way down anyway. And it will go down... MRI's 4 month patent just ran out recently.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    ive written in just about every thread about NO2, but ill write in this one too. first off, just search for NO2 and you'll get tons of threads that 100% ask the same question. but to answer your question in as short as posible. I had great results from it. But I dont think its worth the money. If it was cheaper, id say its well worth it (to me). if you can get it at half off some how, id buy it. Have a good one.

max

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Ok screw it, i bought a bottle for $46.50! Going to use it with a base line creatine, v12 creatine, ala, omega 3's and 6's, dbol , and eventually in 2-3 weeks, deca and test eth ! SO ill tell u later if it holds a "perpetual pump" !

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    Ok screw it, i bought a bottle for $46.50! Going to use it with a base line <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> , v12 <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> , ala, omega 3's and 6's, dbol, and eventually in 2-3 weeks, deca and test eth ! SO ill tell u later if it holds a "perpetual pump" !
    LOL....how will you know its working if your taking it with test/deca ?

Thread Information