m0n
    m0n is offline New Member

Provigil (Modafinil)

I was just wondering if anyone has tried Provigil. I tried it after reading an artical that Jet Fighter Pilots would take it to stay awake for long periods but could go to sleep easily if needed and with minimal side effects. After I tried it, I had a surge of awareness and energy like with ephedrine but without the fast heartbeat or any anxiety. I had an intense workout (like raawr) but felt that if I wanted to take a nap I could of easily rested. Im just curious if anyone else has had personal experience with this and if it could boost metabolism, have long term bad effects etc.. It seems like its a new drug and I havent read much bad material about it but for every good there is a bad. anyone?

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    Wow! I've been looking for firsthand accounts of this stuff for ages--you can bet I'm placing an order right now!

If you have any more in-depth details, I'd love to hear about it (I work freelance and do some wicked, 40 hour-straight deadlines, so this stuff is the Holy Grail for me).

m0n
    So far its awsome, I take it like once a week100mg and it last for about 12 + hours. I took it last night so I could stay up later than usual for a friends party. Its almost like nothing happend other than you feel like you can stay awake and alert for another day. no rapid heart beat, no excitation and completly the opposite of any anxiety. And I went to sleep 4hours after taking it with no problems. Absolutly no bad effects what so ever! Im suprised theyr not putting this in the water in all homes! But information online is not enough, its originaly made for people with Narcolepsy, then was graduated into the "Smart Drugs". I orderd some coz I heard about it when I did a Homeland Security contract from a former AirForce pilot. He said they passed it out like candy to the pilots. Not sure how much I should say online what he said out of respect of the military but I was convenced I could use something like this for helping me with my studys and work. Hell yeah! But I only take 1 a week when needed coz its expensive.

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    And where might a person be able to pick some of this stuff up? This sounds like a wonder drug. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jssmc

m0n
    Its not a controlled substance, but out of respect of the mods I dont want to bluntly type the address. Something like antiaging-systems dot something. Or just google that. I wouldnt think that these guys are a scam coz it was actually my grandmother that gave me the address. She has been ordering products from them for about a year now. I have made 3 orders from them and came within 3 weeks of order.

Google "Provigil" Alot of cool and useful information about this drug. Seems to be the shit.

Thread Information