Thread: alcohol

valique is offline Junior Member

alcohol

hey guys i now alcohol is bad for your gains, bu t am going on vacation,and i now i wont be able to stay away from it a hundred % so i just wanted to know what supplements can i use to minimize fat gain and muscle loss.?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Dude, if you're on vacation, just party hard and drink up. It's not gonna kill you while you're relaxin. Just don't go out and get wasted every night when you get back to your workout routine.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    While your on vacation you need to live it up! It won't be too detrimental if you just keep up your calorie intake and workouts.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Have a few beers just don,t get slaughtered every night also remember alcohol breaks down the protein absorbtion.Have a good vacation

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    are you cycling right now??? if you're on, drink at a MINIMUM...if not, drink mixed drinks and keep the calories and carbs down

zacanthal is offline New Member
    Take a advil before you go to bed and two advil immediately when you wake up. This will prevent the dehydration and won't hurt your muscles as bad as waking up hung over. It also helps a shit load on hang overs. But besides that drink your ass off and get laid.

out

Thread Information