G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Question Best prices for supplements

Now this will be forever changing but where does everyone go for the cheapest prices on supplements? Every dollar saved could be another cc...oops, disregard that, it slipped!

ptbyjason Guest
    I click the link in my signature. I happen to know that All Sports Nutrition has a lot of great employees there.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by GenuinePL
    www.a1supplements.com
    www.affordablesupplements.com

Have fun shopping.

I know All Sports Nutrition is cheaper than affordablesupplements.com, a1supplements is comparable, a1supplements sells everything at the same price that allsportsnutrition does, they are only missing a small brand called Optimum that I love.

Sorry, I didn't mean to flame your post. But Allsportsnutrition does pay for this website to be up. And the prices of the ones you named are no better than allsportsnutrition.

Why not shop here?

LOL... I love it!

So nobody else shops anywhere else besides All Sports Nutrition? You all must shop at GNC! haha

Here you guys go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best prices for supplements-gnccomlogo.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    damn that's depressing, GNC is a rip off. Go ahead and post some sites guys. I know everyone doesn't shop with allsports. We have the freedom to shop anywhere we want.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd order from allsports if I didn't live in Canada. Canadian Customs would make me pay duty if I ordered stuff like that. They charge me for anything I receive.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    shoot...goto www.mysimon.com and type something in the search engine. it'll find the lowest priced one for you. helps me out....

What the hell??? I thought people would be supportive of allsports on this board, or at least pretend to be. Here ya go Jason, I'll give you a shout out:

Want supplements?
    Want 'em cheap?
    Search no more!!!

ALL SPORTS NUTRITION

ptbyjason Guest
    LOL, thanks Excess. No, it's ok talk about any you want. Maybe someone can list some Canadian or European websites as well.

That's all I was hoping for, All Sports does have some nice prices, but not just one place is going to have the best prices on everything you know?

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Go to supplementscanada.com.....wicked prices, great service and decent shipping times

supplementscanada.com is run by a company in Edmonton called Popeye's. The problem I have is the prices on the site seem the same as the in-store prices. I still like going to the store and buying it myself. That being said, if anybody ever has a problem with that site let me know, and I'll be glad to go "talk it over" with them.

lucky is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Haven't found none cheaper then::::

http://www.dpsnutrition.com/default.asp

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    DPS is definitely the cheapest that I have found too!

ptbyjason Guest
    What are you buying that is cheaper? The stuff I saw was more expensive than allsportsnutrition. But that was just the things that I normally buy.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ya'll... Jason, works for ASN.. he get's a commission for all the chit he sells. hee just kiddin ya brotha.. haaa. heeee.. I have bought from ASN after Jason said they were good, had no problems, but I still like www.muscledawg.com myself. They are really nice, they call me when there is a problem with my order, send me little personal notes thanking me for my order and chit.. yeah go ahead, pus?y I know. I like chit like that though, nice folks to deal with. But now that these other links are up, I am going to do alittle price shopping. man I have missed this board..

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Ya'll... Jason, works for ASN.. he get's a commission for all the chit he sells.

Don't I wish. That would definitely make my wallet thicker. Oh well, the owner is still a friend of mine and I am going to support his site whenever I can. I have never heard of muscledawg. I may have to look at their design sometime.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ptbyjason
    What are you buying that is cheaper? The stuff I saw was more expensive than allsportsnutrition. But that was just the things that I normally buy.
    The most recent purchase that I made was mostly Designer Protein and the price comparo was something like 20.89 vs. 25 something. I haven't really compared many other items so I am sure it all evens out but, if ASN is a friend of yours and a sponsor of this awesome freaking website, I will be loyal to them. Anybody that sponsors all the good infor you get on here is a friend of mine.

ptbyjason Guest
    That's a damn good price. I was looking at Optimum Protein which is what I but and I knew that ASN was cheaper by a few cents. ASN sells everything at wholesale, so somehow they are getting a great deal at dpsnutrition on designer.

Does anyone know who "lucky" is? He signed on making one post about dpsnutrition and we have never seen him since. Hmmm

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    Does anyone know who "lucky" is? He signed on making one post about dpsnutrition and we have never seen him since. Hmmm
    Good instincts PT. You must be the illegitimate child of Sherlock Holmes and Larry Holmes! J/K

drop dead fred is offline New Member
    has anyone ever tried/heard of protienfactory.com?
    thoughts? opinions?

acuraman is offline New Member
    Originally posted by drop dead fred
    has anyone ever tried/heard of protienfactory.com?
    thoughts? opinions?
    heard alot of good things about them but also heard that some of the blends tastes horrible so beware when you order and ask questions they can add flavors into the mix. Prices are good for most blends. I never tried them but know people who have.

Farmer is offline Member
    www.bodybuilding.com the people are cool as hell and the prices are cheap although I have found a little bit cheaper on a few items.

peace

BigBad is offline Banned

Thumbs up

MuscleMag has the best prices and fastest service I've used yet. www.musclemagnepa.com
    -BigBad

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

AllSport's Nutrition

Yeaqh I know I'm late with this jason. Guess I have to be s trend setter huh!LOL
    This is the place to be.
    IC.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    www.muscledepot.com
    www.vitaglo.com

I have ordered from both with no problems. Dirt cheap prices. VitaGlo has free shipping too.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am with Lucky on this one....http://www.dpsnutrition.com/default.asp

Everything I usually by at Muscledawg.com is cheaper at dps. Thanks for the info.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    I'm a big Nutrition Express fan. Its out of California. 3 dollars for shipping and 22 dollars for Designer Whey 2.2 lbs if you buy 3 or more.
    http://www.nutritionexpress.com/

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i ordered a 5lb. EAS whey protein jug for 24.97 at www.vitaglo.com i think the store price is like 41.00...so they have some great deals...free shipping just like beast said..pretty good deals there.

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    If All Soort's prices are even close I will go with them. Its the principle of it. They help put htis board up for us and as I have seen, every loves this board and the mods so anytime I can throw a little something back I do.

A good place to camparative shop though is www.powershack.com A little smaller but can get some good deals

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    DPSNutrition.com is where I go. I love it. Large Selection and a great price. Fast Shipping too!

maxthecat is offline Female Member
    Half off of everything at fit4life-vitamins.com, just mention this board and place any size of order and get half off.
    know your friends well, but know your enemies better

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Yea but whos as juicer friendly as www.allsportsnutrition.com

cgnj20 is offline New Member
    www.prosourceonline.com hands down the cheapest

Thread Information