Thread: 6-oxo needed?

TRanScend is offline Junior Member

6-oxo needed?

I tried some nor in the past with no avail. I am going to be doing a 6 week cycle of 1AD(600 mgs) and Androdiol(900 mgs), running tribex throughout. Would it be advisable to take 6-oxo in the post cycle weeks? if so I would greatly appreciate the reason for doing so (i have an idea, i just want to be sure). Any help from you's mugs would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I havent used anything like these supplements in such large quantities. Shouls I work up to the dosages (primarliy in reference to the 1AD) or is it okay to jump into the 600mgs?

FmRommel is offline Member
    Go with the 6-oxo post cycle...it should get rid of any estrogen problems and help boost test beyond what the tribex will do...and when it comes to estrogen better safe than sorry...IMO I would spend the extra twenty some-odd dollars and go for it...

Tkarrde is offline Junior Member
    Yes, use of a recovery agent is essential post-cycle.

Tribex will do little, if anything, IMO, with regards the restoration of natural test levels.

You can try jumping into 600mgs of 1AD, or you can ease in--the choice is yours.

TRanScend is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice fellas. I was thinking about just hitting up the 1AD cycle without stacking the 4diol or the tribex (but still using the oxo post cycle). I figure that I can reap the gains from 1AD alone, testing out how it works for me in the process, and if it is worth it- try the stack as a second cycle. What do you guys think?

FmRommel is offline Member
    Originally posted by TRanScend
    Thanks for the advice fellas. I was thinking about just hitting up the 1AD cycle without stacking the 4diol or the tribex (but still using the oxo post cycle). I figure that I can reap the gains from 1AD alone, testing out how it works for me in the process, and if it is worth it- try the stack as a second cycle. What do you guys think?
    You could do that...but most people want to stack it because there are basically no weight gains with 1ad, so a stack would be ideal...

Your Call...

FM

Thread Information