Thread: Andro-poppers

ninedayfall is offline New Member

Andro-poppers

I just got a free bottle of Pinnaclle brand Andro-poppers and my dad is flipping out saying it is a steroid and how it is going to ruin my insides, etc. How can i convince him it is not dangerous?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    HAve him look it up on the internet with you. I've aken them before and must say, it's a waist of money. Much better andro products out there.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    First of all i have used them and they do nothing so they cant ruin your insides. get some different ones not the oral absorption crap.

olbama is offline New Member
    hey man, you might as well take them for a while because if your dad is mad about poppers he is never going to let you take anything along the lines of 1-test or mag-10. have the old man look them up or you look them up and show him that they are safe. lloyd cannon is saying to get something other than oral absorbtion, but i hate to say that is all your going to be able to take with a dad on your back. any other good OTC supplement will end up have "steroid " on the label and then he'll never let you take it.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    good thing you got them for free

andro poppers = zero results

Natoli220 is offline New Member
    andro poppers work, I got gyno and was heavily bloated for months. Also I got tit fat that is impossible to lose without harsh dieting. Andros don't work, huh!!

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    settle down kid, i said andro poppers dont work, ask anyone

stuff like 1-ad and 1-test work SOMEWHAT

you must have taken extraordiarily high doses for gyno

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i did andro over the course of a year...tried different brands...gained a few lbs, but i'm still not sure if that's from the andro, hard workouts, or all the other shit i was eating

any enzyme can only work at a maximum pace (it's called Vmax) when its' saturated with substrate (in this case the andro). so i don't think it's very effective if your'e still young and have a good natural test level.

also, if you are taking a shit load of it, then theoretically some of it could run thru the estrogen pathway...so Natoli220, that could be where your bitch tits came from dude. if you noticed something funny tho when u were on it, u should have had it tested.

anyway, i think andro is a waste if you're young and still have good natural test levels...good thing u got it for free

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    I hate to bash supplements but andro never really did anything for me. I think they are a waste of money. I would rather do creatine.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    i agree with /\ hes right go with creatine first see if you have results then try andro. talk to your dad about it and search for websites pertianing to creatine im sure hell let you do that. My dad was skeptical at first about creatine but then when i let him see the info and the only reason they think it is bad is because the stuffed a lab rat with like 3 pounds of it and the rat died. On a more serious note sell the poppers on the black popper market and see what you can do with natural first.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    my dad took my andro poppers away to

tryingtogain is offline Member
    and how did u get a whole bottle free anyways?

Thread Information