UNCFan19 is offline New Member

1-AD and 4-AD cycle...does this sound good?

Hey all,

I just found this forum and have been doing a lot of reading. Lots of good info here. I am about to do a 4-week cycle of the following:

1-AD: 600 mg daily
    4-AD (4-diol): 750 mg daily

After which I will do a 4 week cycle of 6-oxo (Anti-Est).

This will be my first prohormone cycle. I am currently taking basics such as whey protein supplement, Myoplex MRPs, Glutamine, multivitamin, etc...

I am currently not taking creatine as I just ran out and had been on for about 3 months (cell-tech.) I have read it is best to cycle creatine which is why I was planning to get off for a month or 2 and try something else (prohormones) in the meantime...but would it be dumb to not be on the creatine while on this 1AD/4AD stack? Maybe I should take creatine? Or will I be alright to be off of it for a month?

Anything else that I should take with this stack? ZMA?

I am currently 6'1, 175 lbs, approx. 14% bodyfat, Bench 260 or so, etc...looking to add size/strength.

Thanks for any advice....great forum!

UNCFan19

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I am going to start a cycle to how come you are going to do 4 weeks only bro

chinups Guest
    You should do dbols and test at low dosages. That would be better. With some nolva and letro.

Chins

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    Well you need to do at least 8 weeks on, but you need at least 4 weeks off before you start up again, if you really want some noticeable results take 3 tabs of each a day one in the morning, before training and half hour to 45 after training, do it for 8 weeks on and take 4 off.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    Yes that cycle looks very good I have done 1AD alone and I have also done 1AD and 4AD at the doses you stated. You will gets some pretty good results. Also post cylce you might want the throw in some glutamine and start using your creatine again.

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    You can take 600 1ad and 750 4ad but I do not think you need that much I think 100 mg of each three times a day is plenty, your body can only use so much, just my opinion.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont believe in 1ad or 4ad but Jose Cansaco said that thats all he used to gain 30 pounds during his off season. Yeah Right

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    That is the same cycle I am doing, but I am doing it for about ten weeks, adding Mag 10 in the middle and also upping the 1ad and 4ad in the middle for about 2 weeks, then I will taper off towards the end and use 6OXO post cycle.
    I have also been taking protein shakes (Muscle Milk and HDT Pro blend) and I have put on 4 pounds of muscle in about 2 weeks, so that made me happy. Still got a ways to go with the stuff, gets a bit pricy too.

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    How much did your first cycle cost? Are you experiencing any of the sides with the 1-ad,4-ad or mag 10? Why didn't you want to throw in the tribex-500? When did you start taking the 6-oxo why wouldn't you start it right when you started your cycle just in case.

I'm thinking about trying this cycle.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    i dont think you get bad gyno from prohormones gohan i wouldnt worry bout ant e"s till after to maitane gains
    i agree it is good to take pills throughout day to space out and keep 1-test levels high(this is what 1-ad converts to) and with the 8weeks or even 6 weeks. 4 is just too short youd see gains bout when you stopped clycle. prohormones can work well and they do for most but your better off spending money on a real cycle.

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, the real stuff will probably run about the same. Why would you want to run anti e's after the cycle. I thought that's what the tribex-500 was for to get the natural test production back. Is the 6-oxo comparable to clomid? (I know it's not going to be as effective.)

If i were to run a cycle of this what should i get. 10-mag allready contains 1-ad and 4-ad. Why buy 1-ad and 4-ad seperately?
    thanks for the help.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I am going to use tribex-500 throught my 1-ad and 4-ad cycle science it kick starts the natural test back should I run it at the end

Thread Information