jerseymeathead is offline Junior Member

big ass scoup of pro rated chocolate

hmm, i'm already on my 4th 5lb jug of pro rated chocolate and that's the problem, the shit goes way too fast. i love it to pieces but the scoup is diesel large. but why? the scoup in the strawberry is standard sized. supposidly you get 22 grams of protien for the same amount of grams as the strawberry so why is the scoup significantly larger. any ideas? Big texan?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hhhhmm don't have a clue. I've only used their strawberry. Let me e-mail Brian and ask him.....maybe with the added ingredients to give it the chocolate flavor??? Let me mail him and see what he says.

any word texan? btw, i just got a new batch in and it seems much different. the chocolate now blends much much easier- it seems more refined hmmm. is it cuz the fcc is holding protein company's to thier label claims? whatever the case it is much improved. woot.

No, I haven't heard back from them. I have noticed some jugs to be more refined than others. I guess sometimes batches come out a little different. Also this last 2 jugs I've gotten the scoops look alot bigger but are just wider and shorter, the old scoops are narrower and taller but hold the same amount of powder.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    What's up guys, I'm working with allsports now, so I will try to help out. The problem is, I don't know why the scoops would be different. All of mine have been the same, but it sounds like you use yours up faster than I did mine. lol Next time we meet up with the president of Protein USA (possibly next weekend), I will ask him for you.

Thanks J! This last batch I have recently ordered has the origianl scoop in it. But the jugs before that did have some different scoops in it.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Never noticed the scoop issue myself, seems that they all weight out the same amount per scoop.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

yeah, the last jug i got is a shit load more refined. mixes a hell of alot better. it also has an expiration date a year past my last jug so i suppose Pro rated got thier act together is making better quality protien. well either way i love the stuff.

Big Texan, did Brian get back with you on this. I know you called the President of Pro-Rated as soon as he got your e-mail, but I can't remember what the deal was.

JAy....no Brian never got back with me on it. I was about to email him again, I know he's busy and all.

Hey Big Texan I just talked to Brian. Sorry we didn't get back to you on this sooner. We are pretty sure that Protein USA told us that the scoops are the same volume. One was longer and the other was wider. So it appeared like a bigger scoop, but it was the same amount of protein.

That's what I figured. I appreciate the time you guys take to deal with our "small" matters.

ToolMaster is offline New Member
    I got you all beat I ordered 10 lbs of strawberry and half way through the first 5 pounds I found the bigger scooper u guys were talkign about, before I was using the regular scooper that was on the top. Beat that I got 2 scoopers in one...lol

2 scoopers in one huh....I wouldn't post that. You might get a bill in the mail for that extra scooper!

Thread Information