HorseFace is offline Junior Member

take creatine on off days?

do most people take creatine on their off days???

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    Well, I have heard mixed opinions on this, some people only take 5-20 grams of it on their workout days and say it works just as well, other's like myself try to injest at least 10 grams a day along with L-glutamine, I think it is benifical to take it on your off days, because that is when your muscles are really doing their recovery and growing in that time period, if your on a limited budget, I would say just take it on your workout days.

HorseFace is offline Junior Member
    thanks... off days it is

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I agree, take it on your off days in the morning sometime. I take 10g on training days and only 5g on non-training days.

flexgolf is offline Member
    The purpose of taking creatine is to keep the highest possible concentration of creatine in your blood and muscles. thats why people 'load', so that they can build up this concentration to its maximum. to maintain this high concentration of creatine for maximum water retention and recovery you should take it eveyr day. working out depletes creatine resources in your body so i take a greater amount after my workout. but daily activities also deplete creatine sources show u should take some amount every day.

Thread Information